You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 9:46pm

Chaos battle (lv6)

You are invited to join the chaos fights at night (time fr / eng)
Come have some fun!

Thank :smile: :ninja:
Te prend pas la tête, tu écris derrière ton écran/Do not worry, you write behind your screen :thumbsup:

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 1:24am

Who's exactly invited? May I come? :lol:

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 1:51am

gl trying to get a chaotic before mage level

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 4:56am

So he means chaotic, not chaos?

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 9:21am

bro , i try 100 times maybe more but never started :wall: :wall: :wall:

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 10:58am

no chaotics at low levels bcs a lot of sissies scared to break armor :P

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 10:59am

Who's exactly invited? May I come? :lol:
in that case i'd like to hop in too :lol:

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 4:13pm

Warlordekkie :lol: and +1 :yes:

LegendBLood, forget about chaotic, it will not start, or if miracle happened anf it starts then it'll be 1 time a year. I never had chaotic at level 6, and now I'm level 7 but still have no chaotic, I don't know why. I still have 5 UK fibula to use on chaotic to get UK rep but it never starts.

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 4:24pm

stallers stalling for every last second of regen they can get killed it, no one wants over a hour of that crap

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 6:08pm

chaotics last for only as long as one team gets defeated, not an hour

BUT YES!!! THOSE DAMN STALLERS UGH

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 6:21pm

chaotic often last a hour at pre mage, thats the problem :cry:

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 7:08pm

never in my life have i seen a chaotic last for 1hr. but then again i dont do a lot of BFs
anyway the staller prob seems to be a much bigger prob at ur level @Deathwish :cry:
some smart people stall as tactics but idk some just stall bcs they dont wanna die early which is just pathetic :truce:
but yea they do have their own reasons who am i to say anything.

PS: i hope lvl11 stallers are reading this thread :lol: love u guys :thumbsup: PPS: not really

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 7:12pm

at lvl 7 we actually got a couple of chaotics running during event, literally only a couple (2) :xmasparty:

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 7:24pm

at lvl 7 we actually got a couple of chaotics running during event, literally only a couple (2) :xmasparty:
good to hear BFs are not dead :sneakers:

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 7:54pm

I mean, other than chaotics that are mostly dead, the other battlefields are fairly active during events, and arena is active most of the time, in my experience from lvl 5+

Friday, February 8th 2019, 7:01am

I mean, other than chaotics that are mostly dead, the other battlefields are fairly active during events, and arena is active most of the time, in my experience from lvl 5+
if i might add something, lvl3-5 BFs are not really dead bcs most(NOT ALL) of the ppl there dont know what they are doing, how BFs work and stuff like that. Then when ppl start getting the hang of it, they start fearing things like armor break, overbuffers etc and thus these BFs are dead. But when u become mage, there are incentives etc to do BFs. Also magic is fun :lol: valor is plenty, money comes fine. There are instances of lvl11 also being dead many times. Like one tallaar per day even during event, which sux bcs even if not very strong, i do enjoy BFs here.

But i stick to my original statement that many low levels are scared of BFs and maybe they wont do any bcs of fear. i've been there done that :stronger: sometimes during events there were so many BFs in lvl8-10 that u cudnt decide where to go :lol: but then all these ppl are not predictible so u nvr know whats gnna happen XD

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 6:48pm

20s each turn is broken af in chaotic, even in mage it allows people to be annoying af stalling your banner, etc.

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 9:30pm

in our case (lvl11 chaotics) the stallers concerned dont even have any tactics of winning :truce:
they just stall and stall and stall and use the occasional mass poison spell. they cant deal much dmg and are basically like shadows u can heal off every hit(OH YAAAA EVERY HIT GO ATSHI :love2: )
they don't wanna die so they stall. wow. so smart. doing your team a favour.

i mean, if you're stalling a banner of the strongest peeps in fight, understandable. some hidden strategy? okay lets consider it for once, its fine.
BUT I WANNA LIVE I DONT WANNA DIE I CANT DO DAMAGE THO LOL :drop:
pls dont criticize me here, stalling is frustrating. Even non-mage HW(who's work is stalling in BFs) dont stall this much

PS: Hey stalling lvl11s are u reading this? pls read :lol: :worship: :thumbup:

Sunday, February 10th 2019, 1:36am

lots of lvl11 stall bcs they locked vs a strong opponent(or hard blessed), stall = drop more mass poison = more damage. Also if some afk die and the chaotic get ''unlocked'' you can face easier opponents.
Really annoying, since it happens so often to me against bcs -_-. But it's a 100% valid way to play tho, the biggest problem for me is who stall without reason. For example 1v5 and they just stall(being the one or being one of 5). Or trying to stall ur banner but at the same time stalling his partners banner :lol:.
Conclusion, nerf chaotic timers a bit :red: