You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 8th 2019, 5:32pm

Mobs taking 3-5 sec to hit

Anybody else experiencing this? Advice to fix?
...I've got to kill to stay alive, no one will hide...

Friday, February 8th 2019, 5:37pm

Sometimes up to 7 sec to hit :((((
...I've got to kill to stay alive, no one will hide...

Friday, February 8th 2019, 5:45pm

yes some mobs stall, 5-7s or more when is a animation before hit. Is probably what they found for make us kill less mobs.

Friday, February 8th 2019, 7:51pm

Anybody else experiencing this? Advice to fix?
not keeping in account the amount of lag, and when sometimes i dont lag, YEEEESSSSS :cry: they sometimes stall for like 5-8 seconds and i'm like bruh this is not chaotic pls dont stall :cry:

Friday, February 8th 2019, 11:32pm

wolvies hitting at 0:13 seconds... for a second i thought it was lag but it isnt

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 12:20am

Yup same goes for kroffdors, daigons, habus... you name it, smash that purchase diamonds button!
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 2:34am

Very often

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 6:59am

very disadvantageous for kroff and eldive hunting...their poison damages more than their actual hit, when they can be killed in 15-30sec its taking more in many cases----

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 10:20am

yes it is same at me , but if i have premium they goin a little faster 2-3 sec delay at hits.

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 12:21pm

yes it is same at me , but if i have premium they goin a little faster 2-3 sec delay at hits.
i got a premium lvl2 just for this specific reason so that fights are faster, but the mobs still take quite some time to do retaliatory attacks.
on the other hand, when u see the videos of anyone who's been posting in the streamers thread, well, its like instantaneous reactions in the fights.

maybe it's the connection problem but idc

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 3:15pm

Brah it's not the poison, just get yourself some good protection symbols and you're good, what's worse is that they call all their homies around (yup, you'll see when you level up) and start shooting you like gangbangers from the 1920s mafia movies shooting people with tommy guns. You will either have a good set or you will get swarmed with mobs because you will most likely not hit critical 24/7 and other monsters around will also join, making the usual 20 seconds fight turn into a die hard movie sequel of 2 minutes of fighting with everything you have.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 3:20pm

Brah it's not the poison, just get yourself some good protection symbols and you're good, what's worse is that they call all their homies around (yup, you'll see when you level up) and start shooting you like gangbangers from the 1920s mafia movies shooting people with tommy guns. You will either have a good set or you will get swarmed with mobs because you will most likely not hit critical 24/7 and other monsters around will also join, making the usual 20 seconds fight turn into a die hard movie sequel of 2 minutes of fighting with everything you have.
well that too :lol:
but for now the lvl11s do take considerable amount of time to hit back, during which the poison works wonders :lol: this is easy to tackle with heal/dispersal ik but still looks like a prob when even mobs are stalling :truce:

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 6:50pm

Protection symbols against dodgers being dodger? Staller lvl11 kroffs are a pain in the ass for lvl11 dodgers :)

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 6:52pm

true specially kroff ad eldive when they summon their friends .well: .well: .well:

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 7:03pm

If you're hunting with dodger set then why do you even hunt in the first place? I mean the pain in the ass part is NOT the stalling and poison, it's trying to hunt them with dodger set. Anyways, that's beyond me.

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 7:11pm

As I said, in lvl11 is pretty ok, poisons useful for slow hunt serpas, and good dodger set>bad bc set. Need to get somehow gold to buy a bc set, tho.
All higher levels says that it goes worst after lvl12, but in lvl11-12 dodger set still ok for hunting

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 8:24pm

Naaaah trust me, bad bc set ( just don't go for something worse than blue) is better than good dodger set, most of what's important in these levels are your symbols and accessories, rest you can handle, just 100g per rune (except the weapon bby you know what it is), easy peasy soulja boy tell em squeezy.

Boy, are you in for a tree after 12, level 13 and 14 kroffdors drop less money than level 12 kroffdors like bruh. Is this a joke?

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 9:23pm

Boy, are you in for a tree after 12, level 13 and 14 kroffdors drop less money than level 12 kroffdors like bruh. Is this a joke?
damn that blows :lol:
hey alex wanna stay lv11 for even longer than we expecting? :lol:

btw isnt dodger set anti bc. i mean i have trouble with a few good dodgers in pvp.
also, alex, nevermind how much kroff poison a bc repels, it does deal a lot of damage when the kroff's taking so much time to hit, in some cases as much as 5-7 seconds even.
and then higher level u have mafia kroffs who summon goons. yes u can disperse everythin with charm dispersals but the mob response time just sux

Sunday, February 10th 2019, 7:49am

+ Mobs have too much hp as well cut that it half please or we cant hunt :wall:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Sunday, February 10th 2019, 7:14pm

i agree to say BC is best hunter but telling that dodger is dirty sh .. in hunting no, by using 2 will rings and 1 amu i do about 120 mobs with only prozio ))) some BC can make that number :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

problem here is not who's th ebest hunter, the problem here is that MOB STALL !!!! se we waste our time ^^