You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned
  • "Kayser Soze" started this thread

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 8:52pm

Regional Pricing

Psst, hey kids, wanna get high...

prices actually go down and have everyone be able to afford diamond purchase? All the cool companies are doing it, come on, just try, you'll love it, whaddya say?

Jokes aside. Regional pricing would, in my o p i n i o n, actually be a good strategy to sell more diamonds. Or maybe not. I don't know, I'm not an economist.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 9:38pm

How could you prove that you are actually from X country. Send your drivers license to wod offices?

People would just use VPNs to buy the cheapest diamonds they can. This is already happening people from euro countries buy Y software for fraction of the euro price from Brazilian sites

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 11:02pm

You can change your vpn, you can't change the bank you use. The Generous God Emperor Kayser who lives in Uganda for example (No! I don't live in Uganda and I'm not Ugandan, that's just an example), has to use Ugandan National Bank to be able to buy diamonds, if he uses VPN to appear as if he is in Zimbabwe and still tries to use Ugandan National Bank, he will get a free one way ticket to Alcatraz aka Dartrong Dungeons in Square of Fire for the following reason:

Fraud.

There you can try fraud all you want by dropping the soap.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, February 10th 2019, 9:04pm

Yasssss, the game needs ideas for new diamond sales! We need new diamond events! More diamond events! Let's also change more diamond-free events to diamond events!

Sunday, February 10th 2019, 9:22pm

Yeah increase 100 dia cert price to 300d to balance things out

Monday, February 11th 2019, 12:41pm

And why exactly? What would be your point behind that? Are you geniunely worried about the diamonds being more accessible by others or are you just butthurt because you can't think of anything else?

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned
  • "GastarbeiteR" started this thread

Thursday, February 21st 2019, 1:16pm

road bump

Thursday, February 21st 2019, 9:32pm

Just go play on dwar, they pay 4 times less for diamonds. Rumor has it COM is sponsoring their servers LUL j/k j/k