You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 10th 2019, 4:19pm

Gizedor's Task

Hi !

I need your help !

I do the quest where Gizedor tell me give demon hound fur and I succeed but also I Don't know what I need to do.

What food should I give him ?

Thanks for your help !

Monday, February 11th 2019, 12:41am

You need to get a small sparkling crystal and a baby atshi bat, if I remember correctly.

Wednesday, February 13th 2019, 3:15pm

Thank you very much !!! :) :)

Wednesday, February 13th 2019, 11:31pm

You're welcome. :beer:

Monday, January 22nd 2024, 8:19pm

I can't find baby bat, where is it? thanks!

Monday, January 22nd 2024, 8:43pm

I can't find baby bat, where is it? thanks!
Hello,

You can find the Baby Bat in the section of the Kretch Lair where the spider is, hanging from the ceiling. (To enter Kretch Lair, you need to be at least level 4)

It is possible to get a Baby Atshi Bat by clicking on the bats hanging from the ceiling in the Patriarch's Cave. A Female Atshi Bat may attack upon players attempting to get a Baby Atshi.

For the human race

You can get a Baby Atshi through a dialogue with Vaslav The Ranger. NOTE: THE LIFESPAN OF THE BABY ATSHI IS 2 HOURS

Good Luck!
Always better :beer:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Reto" (Jan 24th 2024, 1:33pm)

Wednesday, January 24th 2024, 3:50pm

You need to get a small sparkling crystal and a baby atshi bat, if I remember correctly.
hi..where can i get small sparkling crystal?

Wednesday, January 24th 2024, 8:58pm

hi..where can i get small sparkling crystal?

You can buy small sparkling from Auction House to see if any are for sale, if they are too much for you then you can put up an Exchange Bid for your best price. You can also destroy a green piece of level 1 chest armour (easiest to drop or buy) with a scroll of destruction which has a high chance of giving the small sparkling but be aware it also has a small chance of giving a normal sparkling crystal.

Exchange bid is probably your best bet depending on what prices are like on Magmar side.