You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 5:53pm

I totally agree with liam and I'm volunteering to take the first step of removing him from existence with my 1-shot-kill.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 6:13pm

wow :lol: and what do u suggest :lol:

Even noobiest mage is too powerful VS. non-mage players. It's biggest imbalance ib the game. I suggest to give magic to players level 6+ with at least champion rank, weaker spells of couse in comparison to level 11+ spells (I mean damage from spells of course). Why at least champion rank? To make players who want magic go to battlefields, it will revive battlefields.

Also I suggest to remove all mounts. Dudists stall same level for years. If we all have no mounts they will not be able to hunt naked, will level up instead.
sometimes i think u talk sense then u write this and i'm like oh boy aint i wrong :lol:

u can develop ur own game where u do this :lol:

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 6:13pm

I totally agree with liam and I'm volunteering to take the first step of removing him from existence with my 1-shot-kill.
but wont he just ressurect again and start off once more with the ingenius ideas :lol:

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 7:51pm

Warlordekkie & others

At least I do have some ideas, and what do you have? You're all sitting on your butts and don't even want to improve this game. Year by year many of us say players should not stall low level for years, but nobody offers a way out! I offered something and you tell me what I offer is bullshyt! Offer somethibng good then! What happened, you can't offer nothing? Then shut of fork up!

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 8:01pm

Nah he'll just come here and go ona posting spree. Here lemme give you a few examples: "Haha gastarbeiter attacks me lol i have a life i don't have to play this game whole day i can just turn my computer off and go do other things haha kill me all you want" while all he does is going on s***posting in the forums whole day. Sad but true, what can you say.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 8:05pm

stalling a level is a certain style of play, i see you are doing that as well. Offering advises does not mean you change the very dynamics of the game itself. A baby first turns into a teen, then an adult and then enters old age. They don't directly sprout beards and develop astigmatism at the mere age of infancy. Similarly u need to go about the game in a preset manner. non-mage>mage>war mage. I didnt define this, game dynamics did. What you suggest is naiive, changing the very essence of the game itself. Oh and yes there's always a way out from your problems: level up. Gets boring? take a break? TOO BORING? leave. works fine

Anyway this is not the thread to be discussing such stuff, good day to you. Put up this point in feedback thread, you'll get your answers.

PS: kayzer is offering a really nice thing, you should take it :lol:

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 8:08pm

Nah he'll just come here and go ona posting spree. Here lemme give you a few examples: "Haha gastarbeiter attacks me lol i have a life i don't have to play this game whole day i can just turn my computer off and go do other things haha kill me all you want" while all he does is going on s***posting in the forums whole day. Sad but true, what can you say.
:lol: i'm scared he'll come for me if i post too much. You stay on a lookout too

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 10:41pm

At least I do have some ideas