You are not logged in.

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 6:35pm

CC event

I would like to understand why human scored 0 when they are suposed to get at least 60 points for 12 kill
http://warofdragons.de/instance_stat.php…036974&finish=0

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 6:41pm

I made a post in broken stuff page, bcs I wasnt getting the bless after handing 10 crystals, it seems that the magic storm in DE server is bugged and not working as inteed, also not 5 summon crystal(for me) and no points from kills as you pointed.

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 6:42pm

Possible? They could have died in fight but still won, from res on shadow/life scroll or help from team.
More likely? The DE server is currently bugged in terms of the magic storm, the only parts in effect are the 300 points and 6v6. Magical charges not working, no 5 points from kills, no summons crystals.

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 6:53pm

Seems there is issues with instances on DE server. Administration is informed about that.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 5:56pm

Administration, after being informed about the bug (and everything in general):

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, February 18th 2019, 11:49am

we all know admins are not here during weekends, it's a lawless time regarding hard bugs