You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 7:26pm

Heh I don't know about that, to me it seems like your ego is pretty big since you think you can make people do whatever you want them to do. You think you can intimidate them. You're a control freak with little resources because boy oh boy have I seen your kind countless times before, soon as you have some power you're going to abuse it. You did it before, you'll do it again. As for me not knowing nice, eeh, not a sick burn. I don't have to be nice, I just have to be strong. Guess what, I'm 6 levels and 5 ranks stronger than you, come at me and I'll remove you from the face of faeo. :P
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 8:21pm

so not worth my time, im just gonna put you on ignore where you belong, so i wont be replying anymore, dont want to be dragged down to your lvl of insults, so you can have the last word, i know it means so much to you.

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 8:35pm

You heard it here folks, calling someone a control freak, power abuser and intimidator are now listed as insults (you have these characteristics btw, idk why you're so upset). Anyways, knock yourself out. Everyone knowing what you really are is good enough for me. After all, your actions spoke way louder than your words for a long time now, maybe practicing what you preached this whole time could've helped your case. :stronger:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 5:19am

Other than the derailment of this thread, which I'm not too bothered since everyone's free to post whatever they want, let me get to Masstador's multiple posts (TLDR alert):
I know very good this event
and I would like to ask you if you have taken directly to the boss? This is an event where the boss can stay 2 HOURS alive, so this is the most ideal way to collect notes.
My question is, as you know this event, why did not you ask if you could kill the boss? Did you come only for the boss? Do not you take into consideration the fam of others? The mobs lvl 10 are painful to kill, but for the mages, to kill the lvl 11 thereafter is the best solution, and you, you come and you take the boss ??

It may be a mentor, but you have respected people by not asking them a minimum of information ..

I bounced on the fact that you timed the boss? what kind 5-10 min on an event that can duration 2 hours +? So it's fucking mouth pure and simple!

So it's normal that they came because you rotten their events and stop crying! Have a good day.
And before anyone jumps in to say that the lvl11 mobs can be hunted and has more chance to get notes, still doesn't justify this sense of entitlement.

So yes, when I see the event start, and I see the leader, I attack, if someone has taken it, too bad for me, I was late. It's there for a reason, to be killed, not to wait at your leisure while you hunt or farm the mobs etc.

It's a bad and egoist reason, so don't cry if someone come in your fight :lol:

And my friend say you "don't kill the boss" so are you id*** ? :lol:
First of all, I'm not crying over it. This thread is merely to highlight the sense of entitlement some people have. Let us go to that down the line later on.

At this stage of the event, the only requirement is to kill the leader/boss, it says "Number of leaders killed 0/1" (or something like that), not "Number of XXX mobs killed 0/XX".

Events are open for everyone, why do I need to seek permission to fulfill this event's objective? What you mean by it's normal they came cos I "rotten" their event? So it's their event now, they own it? All events have timers, it says 2 hours doesnt mean it has to wait for 2 hours to end. That goes for any other event.

Do I have to wait for almost 2 hours for everyone else to kill the mobs, then I take the leader? What if someone comes and takes him before that? So I have to respect your/their rights by waiting 2 hours, this itself is already depriving me of my rights to the event.

Just because your friend said "don't kill the boss" (which he didn't, he only told me to suicide and die after I started the fight), I'm an idiot for not listening? What makes him more right than me? Only thing that makes him more right than me is his sense of entitlement then.
and your title it's not correct ! all mage can kill no mage mobs :lol: if i kill kretz, you go make post " Mage lvl kill no mage mob :lol: "?

the right title is " Why peoples join my fight on the boss?" and the reason, i said it :)
The title is very correct. I'm talking about the sense of entitlement some people have, I understand that English may not be your first language and that you understood it in a totally wrong context. Anyone can kill anything they want, no one person is more special that they own any events.
I defend you when you are in jail, and now, i see you crying for that ! I bet you NEVER ask to others players need lvl 11 mobs if you can kill mobs! My friend say me you grab directly boss !! You know the communication exsit :lol: If you say say say and always say " Don't kill boss" never take it .. when i need mobs i always said that! but i my opinion, you grab the boss because you can't kill lvl 11 ? right or false? for me egoist reason.. never asked and you cry now.. so thoughtful will be the best thing for you
Again, I'm not crying about the fight. Read above explanation. Some people need the mobs, some people just want to kill the leader. Why does your/their need take precedence over mine (or whoever else who wants to kill the leader)? And again, the requirement at this stage of the event is just killing the leader, the mobs are there for whatever reason the people who designed this game have.

And no, I can kill the mobs, I just choose not to as it's neither economical in terms of time and effort for me, I'm there just for the leader, and if my reason is "egoist", then the people who wants the mobs and deprive others of their right to this event is just as egoistic as my reason. You're/They're basically telling me to wait 2 hours and come back later with no guarantees that I will be able to get the leader. Heck, maybe I don't have 2 hours to wait, so I can't do the event even though it's started?

There are many times when I tele to this location during the event, but someone else got to the leader first, I don't go telling them not to kill it nor lootsteal (well, of cos I'm usually not capable to outdamage a mage even if I wanted to, in mob fights)
if you can understand everything I just said, do not answer and will rather excuse you to the 2 people present in the fight for resolve this solution
I think I got alil long winded and quite repetitive, my bad, so to summarise:
- No, I posted this thread not to cry over the fight, nor to "find a solution with them", as I'm not so petty to hold a grudge over a fight. It is to highlight the sense of entitlement some people have by lootstealing others just because things don't go their way, cos apparently, their needs are more important than other people.
- Whatever it may be, even if I'm "wrong" by getting the leader first, that doesn't give them the right to kill/loot steal me. Ending an event is not a "valid" reason to get exe-d, but lootstealing is. So go figure.

PS: I suddenly thought of an example to highlight this sense of entitlement - the event Uborg's Wrath, which I'm sure ALOT of people can relate to. Lower levels (even lvl11-15 mages) managed to attack Uborg first the the final stage, but lo and behold, lvl18-20s will jump in. But no one will complain cos usually the lvl18-20s are from the bigger/stronger clans and... well you get what I mean.

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 5:23am

hi i just want to tell u that i love u all :lol:
this thread made my day :lol:

and no i dont think mages have some entitlement, its first come first serve, but if someone has been doing some work to get to that boss, i think they should reap the reward.
idk how the boss of this event works, so no comments.

but lootstealers not gooood :truce:
This event is like this:
First stage - lvl10 mobs (which lasts an hour I think, not too sure) Objective of this stage - Kill xx/yy amount of mobs
Irrespective of whether the mob kill count if fulfilled, it goes to next stage, which is where the leader appears (the one i attacked) with a whole bunch of lvl11 mobs, which can be hunted just like any other normal mobs and each has a chance to drop Mercenary Notes (50 merc rep each) - Objective of this stage - Kill 0/1 leader

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 7:20am

hi i just want to tell u that i love u all :lol:
this thread made my day :lol:

and no i dont think mages have some entitlement, its first come first serve, but if someone has been doing some work to get to that boss, i think they should reap the reward.
idk how the boss of this event works, so no comments.

but lootstealers not gooood :truce:
This event is like this:
First stage - lvl10 mobs (which lasts an hour I think, not too sure) Objective of this stage - Kill xx/yy amount of mobs
Irrespective of whether the mob kill count if fulfilled, it goes to next stage, which is where the leader appears (the one i attacked) with a whole bunch of lvl11 mobs, which can be hunted just like any other normal mobs and each has a chance to drop Mercenary Notes (50 merc rep each) - Objective of this stage - Kill 0/1 leader
then here maybe the only thing you did wrong was that you actually listened to someone lootstealing you...
You could have just denied, but then again as mages they would have dealt more damage and got the loot anyway :(

I'm out of words here, so actually i stand corrected, you were right in doing what u did :P

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 7:46am

Don't worry - you are not the first person to get told to stall and stop hunting these mobs by Lomax...

I was once hunting it with my clannie and after killing the kyew, someone mirrored my clannie and then he hexed me because we... killed the boss:lol::lol:

then they got their as*es handed.. i have a screenshot too lol

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 8:48am

So it's fucking mouth pure and simple

Have a good day.

my 2 reasons to read forum threads

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 9:05am

Don't worry - you are not the first person to get told to stall and stop hunting these mobs by Lomax...

I was once hunting it with my clannie and after killing the kyew, someone mirrored my clannie and then he hexed me because we... killed the boss:lol::lol:

then they got their as*es handed.. i have a screenshot too lol

Correction - I was not told to stall, I was told to die, I offered to stall my fight, then 2 of them joined and lootsteal me right after.

Asking me to be considerate and think about my actions? After seeing Mattel's post, and also someone from my clan saying something similar happened to him, it's pretty obvious Lomax thinks that he owns this event and has the right to instruct others about what to do and what not to do. Sorry no one tells me how I can or cannot play this game.

Anyway, I'm not so petty as to start a fight over something so small. What needs to be said/shown has already been said/shown.

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 9:10am

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…17&server_id=10

Funny how I'm starting to attract mages to loot steal me, now a mag mage. Is it a coincidence that boony59 is French too? I mean, "Motto - que trepassesi je faibli" is French right? :lol: :lol: This is getting funnier, let's see how this will turn out :sneakers: :sneakers:

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 1:40pm

So it's fucking mouth pure and simple

Have a good day.

my 2 reasons to read forum threads

Speack with you leader :)

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 2:40pm

For lmcsteele

Well, first of all, whether I'm a mage or not, or whether I'm a mentor or not does not change anything in the story, that's not the problem.

The problem is the fact that for some player of whom I, at this event what interests us the most it is the monster lvl 11 that can give us many notes, the lvl 10 do not interest us because for the mages of our level, they repelled often and we often force us to type in physics to kill them quickly and moreover we drop very little note given our level, and you I know you want to kill the leader to be 100% sure to have a notes.
The leader does not interest us so that when you came he was not attacking we had started to chase lvl 11, we could have attacked before you but it's not our goal precisely, we prefer drop 10 notes on lvl 11 than to win one.
As you say the purpose of this step is to kill the leader I agree, so can you tell me what are the lvl 11s for? and why put in so much time? 2h to kill a leader is not huge in your opinion knowing that a player lvl 10 can kill in 5 minutes?

The events are not reserved to anyone and are just collectively, whether to finish a goal for the next step or something else?

But if in the end a player directly kills the leader when he comes, it is not ultimately appropriate the event alone, while it could benefit a player?

Do not talk to me that there is an hour before or I can hunt, being lvl 12 and monster lvl 10, the gains are reduced and more as explained above we must type in physics on them, so for us it does not are not interesting. For you it could be. But every time I look it's rare to see players chasing on it.
I just wish that this event that is interesting, can be it for several player and not only has 1 person who kills the leader.

So to do that I proposed an idea http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=35648
if you wanted to debate about it I let you do it, but of course without insult or otherwise

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 5:04pm

Well, first of all, whether I'm a mage or not, or whether I'm a mentor or not does not change anything in the story, that's not the problem.

Oh, my dear, you are so wrong here.

From that paragraph that i just quoted here, it is absolutely obvious that you didnt read the Mentors' Duties. Just so you have an ideea of what im talking about:

"maintain a safe and friendly environment within the game for all players"
"mediate in disputes between players, where possible"

Those are 2 of them. And since lootstealing is considered a provocation by the administration, i dont see how you contributed to maintain a friendly environment....

The problem there was that the boss was gonna die too fast and you didnt have enough time to get those notes.
Steele offered to stall it, so to offer you more time to collect those things. Yet, instead of collecting those precious notes, u get in his fight and kill the boss... From that behaviour i understand that notes were not important to you and that what was important was the death of the boss... facts speak for themselves....

@massador to understand better the tittle of the post: I wonder if any lvl19 was attacking the boss, would the 2 mages had the same attitude towards him? I dont think so.

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 7:08pm

you don't remember when you got exed and mirrored? and yes it was 2018, near December. so it if doesn't show the date, it means it's not actually you?

or if it's in 2018, then somebody else was playing in your account because you don't remember doing it?
Be wise about your words... because you just sounded like MULTIPLE people play in your account :)

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 7:20pm

Why does Lomax take so long for the mercenary badge? it's just 30 quest/notes. You've been hunting these since last year

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 8:06pm

Well I recognize that my action was not necessary and I apologize. But to tell the truth it is always the same problem during this event.

And then Neferti, the event is collective is not reserved for one person, from the point of view that a player comes as soon as the leader appears and the attack without even watching if other player wanted to participate the event in a different way than the player in question, how friendly is this? so it would be better if the player who wants to kill the leader asks at least before the people on the spot does not wish to participate too? if nobody answers or nobody wants to do it he could kill it, and it would cost him what 2 minutes to ask?
And it may not be hunt 2h for example if a player wants to kill the lvl 11 it can say that 2 notes obtained, the other player can attack the leader.
Both players would get what he wanted and everyone would be happy.
and moreover not the leader does not like me I could have attacked before if I wanted but it's not my goal, it's the monsters lvl 11

As far as you're concerned Mattel, you do not need 30 quest / notes, a quest or note gives 50 reputation, to get to the 3000 you need 60 quest or notes.
For quests you can do one every 3 days so doing quests it will take 6 months to finish
Regarding the notes, we should already be able to hunt to win but it is always this problem where the leader is killed.
The event is certainly there every day but we can not be there always at the time of the event to do it. So the notes are even harder to win.
So since the last time, that is to say December saw that you reminded him to Masstador, if I had 2000 points yet to do here is why it's not yet finished.