You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 18th 2019, 6:38pm

Mages entitlement :lol: Killstealing a non mage

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…59&server_id=10

6:30 PM You have attacked Bloodthirsty Kyew [11] .

6:30 PM The battle « Attack on Bloodthirsty Kyew» has begun.

No chatlogs pls.

:lol: So mages are more entitled to events huh? And Lomax, you're even a mentor, don't be so low and kill steal :lol: Pathetic people :lol:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Feb 21st 2019, 2:14pm)

Monday, February 18th 2019, 7:01pm

And before anyone jumps in to say that the lvl11 mobs can be hunted and has more chance to get notes, still doesn't justify this sense of entitlement.

So yes, when I see the event start, and I see the leader, I attack, if someone has taken it, too bad for me, I was late. It's there for a reason, to be killed, not to wait at your leisure while you hunt or farm the mobs etc.

Monday, February 18th 2019, 9:34pm

"Mentors are players whose special responsibility is to assist other players" (Mentor C.O.C)

You havent been loot stealed, you`ve just been assisted.

Not sure if thats funny as hell or really sad.

Monday, February 18th 2019, 10:33pm

Did he also ask you to die? LOL

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Monday, February 18th 2019, 11:29pm

Oh hey look, guess mentors' another job is to lie to peoples' faces about the s*** they do!

I appreciate the effort, hell I like you, but you don't get a cigar for this. The guy wanted something and he started to act cocky when he didn't get it. There's no defending that. Now this is a very good reason to (call a buddy to/pay someone to) execute someone because they obviously stole the loot which would be, acorrding to game rules , a justified execution (See: Examples of provocation/hostile actions: Intentional looting). I bet you two days from now the rule WILL change and the looting thing will get removed. Just watch.

Here's the million dollar answer for a question nobody asked: You will get jailed if you do such a thing because once again, according to the game rules, you can execute/have anyone executed for justified acts, the only clarifying aspect for mentors and guards are that they shouldn't be on shift (only for mentors) or you shouldn't do it because of their work.

Here's a suggestion: Escalate the whole thing. Get the guy executed, get jailed for it, then submit a ticket to game support because the mentors are taking advantage of their callings and guards are supporting these actions by jailing anyone who does a justified act of attacking a mentor for non work-related reasons and during off shifts. The great scheme behind a beatiful and healthy looking game environment, how awesome is that.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 12:05am

"Mentors are players whose special responsibility is to assist other players" (Mentor C.O.C)

You havent been loot stealed, you`ve just been assisted.

Not sure if thats funny as hell or really sad.

I love assisting people by telling them to die so I can take loot. I encourage all players to assist in such a way.

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 12:35am

@Cahal (atleast i think thats you) i dont think Steele was looking for a confirmation that he can or cant execute Lomax.
But according to rule, he can attack the 2 players himself or hire an executioner. No matter what help structure they belong to, as long there is a valid reason.
Any player involved in any help structure should follow the same rules and by thus will get the same treatment from the attack rule.

For me sounded like a "dont do that type of

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 4:13am

My intention of this thread is basically as an "awareness" and just to laugh about it, it is City Pub anyway, and now I'm sure we're even more "enlightened" by some revelations made.

@Nef - I'm prettyyyyyy sure that was sarcasm in your first post, nevertheless, really did shed light on the definition of "assistance" :lol: :lol:

@Terra - I don't know whether to laugh or get pissed off about it :lol: :lol:

@TJ (if Deadly could be omitted for "simplicity" sake) - I hope you spread the love and "assist" as many people/mags as you can :love2: :love2:

@Cahal - Yea, I kinda thought of that, but didn't wanna seem so petty. As I said, this is just an "awareness" thread.

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 9:27am

high lvls have always behaved like this, ive been looted on most event bosses, including skersh god after the fight was 20 min in, and on uborg, pleanty of high lvls feel that they are entitled to take what they want. i just have a long enemys list :lol:
of course the fact that its a mentor seems worse ( i know they are players like anyone else) id expect anyone with a game calling to show more decency and respect

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 12:56pm

You talking mad shiz mushroom for someone who treats everyone outside her clan like trash and then acts all righteous and all mighty. I'd like to remind you, it's you and your clan who thinks everyone should serve them, share everything with them and then not get a single bit of what you have.

Here, identify the person in this theoric conversation:

Person A: Hi, do you have x item? I need it.
Person B: Yeah, here let me post it.
* 1 milisecond and 2 nanoseconds later*
Person B: Oh by the way, do you have y item? I need it for a quest/reputation/something vital/for my dying sister in Alabama.
Person A: Oh no, we don't sell outside our clan.

How much audacity do you have to come here and tell people you have been looted? You should be looted to the ground, you deserve it, you deserve every bad shiz beer you get. Go do your rant somewhere else, somewhere like your clan or alliance chat where people will believe you even though you're bleeding them dry. :lol:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 1:08pm

I know very good this event
and I would like to ask you if you have taken directly to the boss? This is an event where the boss can stay 2 HOURS alive, so this is the most ideal way to collect notes.
My question is, as you know this event, why did not you ask if you could kill the boss? Did you come only for the boss? Do not you take into consideration the fam of others? The mobs lvl 10 are painful to kill, but for the mages, to kill the lvl 11 thereafter is the best solution, and you, you come and you take the boss ??

It may be a mentor, but you have respected people by not asking them a minimum of information ..

I bounced on the fact that you timed the boss? what kind 5-10 min on an event that can duration 2 hours +? So it's *** pure and simple!

So it's normal that they came because you rotten their events and stop crying! Have a good day.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Feb 20th 2019, 5:17pm)

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 1:13pm

No matter what help structure they belong to, as long there is a valid reason.
Any player involved in any help structure should follow the same rules and by thus will get the same treatment from the attack rule.
This. This right here is called comedy gold. I can give you 10 names out of my head who got jailed because they attacked a mentor or a guard for non work related reason (that was waaaay before attack rule btw).

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 1:14pm

And before anyone jumps in to say that the lvl11 mobs can be hunted and has more chance to get notes, still doesn't justify this sense of entitlement.

So yes, when I see the event start, and I see the leader, I attack, if someone has taken it, too bad for me, I was late. It's there for a reason, to be killed, not to wait at your leisure while you hunt or farm the mobs etc.

It's a bad and egoist reason, so don't cry if someone come in your fight :lol:

And my friend say you "don't kill the boss" so are you id*** ? :lol:

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 1:21pm

and your title it's not correct ! all mage can kill no mage mobs :lol: if i kill kretz, you go make post " Mage lvl kill no mage mob :lol: "?

the right title is " Why peoples join my fight on the boss?" and the reason, i said it :)

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 1:28pm

I defend you when you are in jail, and now, i see you crying for that ! I bet you NEVER ask to others players need lvl 11 mobs if you can kill mobs! My friend say me you grab directly boss !! You know the communication exsit :lol: If you say say say and always say " Don't kill boss" never take it .. when i need mobs i always said that! but i my opinion, you grab the boss because you can't kill lvl 11 ? right or false? for me egoist reason.. never asked and you cry now.. so thoughtful will be the best thing for you

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 1:32pm

if you can understand everything I just said, do not answer and will rather excuse you to the 2 people present in the fight for resolve this solution

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 3:12pm

cahal, we just dont like you, but then, few ppl do :lol:

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 4:00pm

hi i just want to tell u that i love u all :lol:
this thread made my day :lol:

and no i dont think mages have some entitlement, its first come first serve, but if someone has been doing some work to get to that boss, i think they should reap the reward.
idk how the boss of this event works, so no comments.

but lootstealers not gooood :truce:

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 4:46pm

Oh well that's fair enough, i mean the whole magmar race doesn't like you or your clan so it's a bal-

oh well, considering you're a bunch of low life nobodies, it's actually not balanced at all, sorry girl. :no:

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 5:27pm

at least my ego isnt so big i have to turn every thread into a personal hate thread, have a nice time, oh wait, you dont know what nice is