You are not logged in.

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 3:07pm

Chaotic Battles pre-fight timer

Hi all :sneakers:

I'm addressing an issue which i find pretty annoying here :lol:
uk, when a chaotic battle starts, there's a pre-fight timer of 2min30sec or something

My question is: What is the significance of this? Is this really needed? And if it is, please let us know

Because imo, this is pretty useless as we have a joining timing of 5min which is relayed on world chat every minute which is the only timer that holds some significance according to me and this pre-fight 2minute wait where a player just huffs and puffs and dances for virtually no reason at all is pretty absurd.

I want this removed. The fight should start then and there.

Also i'd like to see someone oppose me with their point of view as to why a player should dance for 2-3min before you can actually start fighting :angel:

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 11:22pm

Aggree :) +1

Friday, February 22nd 2019, 3:48pm

My guess is that these 3 minutes are meant to check out yours and the oppponent team.. and then aim all your arrows at the guy who dared taking a buff - which is from my experience what most people actually do.

3 minutes might seem bit excessive when you have 3 vs 3. But when you have application in numbers of RU server, this amount of time does make sense actually.

Maybe is alos for those people with massive lagg, who might take half a minute to load :P

So defenitily keep it...wouldnt wanna exclude our friends with slow internet or cerebral malfunctions.

Friday, February 22nd 2019, 4:11pm

in that case the timer could be brought down to like 1min, which is still understandable, bcs i gotta check out my team, who to use the eldive buff on etc, so 30sec-1min seems okay. Even for fights to load

Friday, February 22nd 2019, 5:17pm

That 3 minutes are pretty useful to look in rank and stalk profiles check who is in ur team, bless them or as morkai said check the enemys and focus them with arrows etc. Sometimes it is 100% useless tho and annoying :p

Friday, February 22nd 2019, 5:50pm

That 3 minutes is the perfect time to crawl out of the basement to restock my dorito and mountain dew supplies, don't remove please.

Friday, February 22nd 2019, 6:25pm

okay so when i wanna get my pizza from the kitchen its +1
and when i'm not hungry and in for some action its shyt :lol:
so im asking to bring down timer to 1min
is that okay?

Friday, February 22nd 2019, 7:50pm

1min30 it's good :)

Friday, February 22nd 2019, 8:21pm

sounds good to me, 1min even better
3min is just very annoying, infuriating even