You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "alex1232298" started this thread

Friday, March 15th 2019, 4:03pm

Chaotic magic storm

I remember complaining about that chaos gifts werent working when I was lvl10, that was 5 months ago, when will we have them fixed ? :).Healing efficiency not working, suspect the same for damage one, extra hp working as inteed.

Posting here instead of broken stuff thing, since it looks like you dont get answer there, I complained for ''Decorated Chest with Resources'' not working as inteed, no answer(ofc), then I did a thread and they fixed it.
Lets see if this time it works as well
:sneakers::sneakers:

Friday, March 15th 2019, 4:27pm

:jump: they'll not notice this either :lol:
PS: i hope they do :/

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Friday, March 15th 2019, 6:43pm

I know this is a fairly new concept to you, but there's something called "not clicking on the damn sword and doing the chaotic fight as if it's a normal chaotic fight."
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, March 15th 2019, 6:57pm

Dumb people saying dumb things, nothing new. Then we have chaotic storm, if there is a problem solve it, if you dont want to solve just remove the chaos gift thing from news easy way, eh?
Looks like your blood cells slacking and not bringing enough oxygen to your dumb brain, lol.

Friday, March 15th 2019, 7:18pm

Oh yeah there's a problem, just solve it! There's a darkside member with a microscopic brain, just step on them!

If that thing is bugged, then don't just go near it, simple as that. Then again you're from the same place as that sith guy, why do I expect you to do the simple math lol.

It's my bad, I'm terribly sorry, please keep sitting on the disabled seat.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, March 15th 2019, 9:42pm

It has been bugged for more than half year, maybe it's time to solve it? you still freaking dumb cahal, even changing ur nick

Friday, March 15th 2019, 10:32pm

sword in location offered as feature to make common chaotics a bit unusual,if from 3 buffs works only 1 it can lead to imbalance in fight in general if strong player roll hp while others roll broken buffs. storm in chaotics in practice can't be just same as common daily chaotic,otherwise its just duplicate previous event rotation with a double valour...

Saturday, March 16th 2019, 11:46am

So the description of someone being dumb is "Not changing their nickname".

Yup, we're in for a tree. As I said, you're free to keep sitting on the disabled seat, it's totally fine. If anything, you need 2 disabled seats to cover for your kind.

Saturday, March 16th 2019, 12:05pm

Argument by Gastarbeiti doesnt makes sense!

Ok so im fairly new right now, but i vouch for what alex is asking for,
When game has hardly 3k active people you really need to introspect whats gone wrong, from 35k to 3k.
Accepting mistakes and improving upon them may improve the overall outcome, If this simple math doesnt enter the head, then im afraid my dear friend, Keep on accepting all shyts as if they dont happen.

Dont sit like a rock, work like a clock. I hope you draw some conclusion from this proverb, if you dont, then i guess its not the problem with math but something that is inside so called cranium.

Saturday, March 16th 2019, 12:40pm

+100 @hellrocker28

Saturday, March 16th 2019, 5:35pm

And we have to keep seeing that chair broken over and over the months, when someone has to repair it. As I said, the same dumb as always^^ that kind of people never changes, it seems.