You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned
  • "GastarbeiteR" started this thread

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 7:34am

J. K. Rowling Confirms

that the harry potter books are actually homosexual.

If you can't take it, you have to check your privilege, you cis gender males. You don't know what it's like to be oppressed. :)

Jokes aside, this "inclusivity" is killing me fam.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Mar 26th 2019, 10:40am)

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 7:49am

Wrong forum dumbo :wall:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 8:32am

I identify as non-binary attack helicopter f-35 multirole gender and i find what you say offensive. Go check your privilege first.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 9:03am

nah you just identify as a dumbass magmar that it :!:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 4:03pm

that's what she said before i slapped her across the face for being a homophobic racist cis gendered male

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 4:18pm

also did you know hermione is actually black, and I bet ron is actually 3 raccoons in a trenchcoat

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 5:51pm

Exactly. It's never said in the book and none of the book covers show her as white. So keep crying homophobes.