You are not logged in.

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned
  • "GastarbeiteR" started this thread

Sunday, March 24th 2019, 12:38pm

The minion epidemic

At this point it's a running gag but why do facebook moms (both in here and on facebook) love posting minions? Soon as they see those little yellow they lose it and in every chance they get, they just post it anywhere in any context possible. Soon as you see someone posting something related to minions you can easily profile them:

Late 30s or early 40s
Married
At least 2 kids
Not much to do in life
Husband probably always on "business trip" meeting his half Puerto Rican son Ernesto.
Loves to drink some wine

you name it, these people have to be stopped, join my initiative of systematically eliminating facebook moms.

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Mar 26th 2019, 10:41am)

Monday, March 25th 2019, 12:24am

why you just cant call out Sequana?

Monday, March 25th 2019, 7:28am

Mainly because I didn't aim towards her or her post?

Anyways I'm still holding a grudge against facebook moms, especially if they have those bowl cut hair and keep asking to talk to the manager every time they go to mcdonalds.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 10:51pm

also named Karen?

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 3:01pm

Yeah and takes the kids with her when she files in for a divorce.

Just like Sith's ex wife did. Thankfully for him though, while they were married, as the kids' biological father, i told her to not vaccinate them. So he doesn't have to worry about not seeing not-so-his kids anymore because Karen won't see them either.

Friday, March 29th 2019, 2:10am

Probably cause we have to put up with guys like you all day ;)

Friday, March 29th 2019, 3:04pm

You love putting up with me bby don't fool urself.