You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 22nd 2019, 9:21am

The Faeo Purge - Review!

How was your first Purge experience in Faeo?

On the 21st of May 2019, Faeo had its first Purge in his history. Jesters now would love to find out how you spent that special day.

Are you up for the challenge?

Your task:

Draw us a picture or write your story about the slaughtering. It can be about your own slaughters or just the killing of other players that you were watching from a safe location.

Event schedule

22.05.2019 - 05.06.2019

Post your entries before 05.06.2019 15h00 game time

05.06. - 12.06.2019

Jesters will choose the winners

Evaluation system:

Each artwork will be evaluated on a 10-point scale.
The following criteria will influence the evaluation:
- Originality of the idea
- Matching the criterias and demands
- Details in design and expression
- Stylistics and literacy

Terms and Conditions

• This is a contest for individual players from level 3 with no active curses for rule violation
  • The artwork can not contain any explicit sexual material or rude, shocking content.
  • The artwork must comply with the game and forum/chat rules, which can be found here: Game Rules and Forum Rules.
  • The artwork should be unique within the project "Legend: Legacy of the Dragons" and must be of your own property. Copyrighted material may not be submitted.
  • The artwork should be made very detailed and clear. A simple sketch or draft will not meet the criteria.
  • The artwork should be designed so that it looks and feels like they belong within the fantasy universe of "Legend: Legacy of the Dragons". You may not use references to common everyday motives/objects like mobile phones, modern guns, modern vehicles; signs of currencies, pacifism, radioactivity; references to real-world sport teams, among other references that fit poorly within the genre.
  • Fascist, nationalistic, racist and any other political symbolism may not be used.
  • Imagery related to narcotics, drugs, slavery and other illegal activity may not be used.
  • Only entries who meet the requirements will be rewarded.

Rewards

First place(s)
100 x Talent Coins

Second place(s)
60 x Talent Coins

Third place(s)
40 x Talent Coins

All other participants who meet the requirements
20 x Talent Coins

PS: Depending on the amount of entries we might split the competition into two categories: Pictures and Stories.

Share your experience with us!

Place here in this thread!

We wish you lots of fun and good luck!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Liusaidh" (Jun 25th 2019, 2:11pm)

Wednesday, May 22nd 2019, 4:56pm

The Purge is for Everyone!

This story happened on the first half of the purge in faeo, before the evening.

The city square was full of dead bodies, their spirits were howling in terror. There happened a (little) clan battle and slaughter happened.

There are not much people alive. The killers have left the town and there were some sleeping innocent people standing there. Amongst those people, the young Administrator of us (OhaHA) is peacefully standing there too. He might be thinking of his people's issues or the great chaos invasion, who knows?

And suddenly, a mighty warrior appeared from nowhere. His axe was shining bright red from the blood of the people he got rid of. His armor does'nt look like from this world. All I could think was "I could take one hit by from that warrior and my body will be in two half."

He knows that he is strong, he walked to the square center and calmly started to drink a red potion. After that he drinked some different potions and covered his weapon's blades with a sticky salve. Suddenly he got extremely muscular and his eyes turned to red. After emitting a ferocious warcry, he jumped straight to completely unaware administrator.

The admin mostly didnt know that anyone could dare to attack him and he was unprepared. In a moment of blink, admin was dead cold. The warrior was still shouting loud and feeling the fury of the purge in his veins. He could do anything, even killing his own admin. But he lost himself to moment of happiness a lot, and he didnt felt that the spirit of admin was going to the temple quickly.

A strong beam of light came from the temple that blinded our eyes. When I could see things again, there were a completely different view. The warrior was dead as a cold black stone, even his armor burned down and turned to ashes. The admin was standing calm again, next to the fallen warrior. He looked me in the eyes, smiled a little and the strong bright light happened again. I fainted. When I recovered, there were neither the admin nor the burned warrior. The square was totally empty and everything was over.

I slowly walked away from the square when the sun goes down, broke a rainbow sphere and started to kill those skeletons again as usual... Because in this world, anything can be expected :)

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Wednesday, May 22nd 2019, 6:50pm

You just got purged.

It be like that sometimes.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, May 22nd 2019, 10:51pm

My Purge

I have lost my Puddin! :cry:

Wednesday, May 22nd 2019, 11:00pm

The joyous, cursed day!

Blood, sweat and drudgery - this is how the life in faeo can be described as. Be it east, Be it west; Be it north, Be it south; Be it humans, Be it magmars; the hardships of daily life and the terror from roaming monsters, cults, and curses is same all over. But the general folks and warriors alike still live and even thrive in this environment, trying, mostly, to work "together". As the time passes and sun sets on another day, a word arrives from jesters 'stay'. Every folk gathered near the well in the city square, hears the messenger's loud yell. The first purge of the faeo, has been declared. Some cheer in joy, as they will get to kill the thorns in their trail; others let out curses for the rulers, as they see their inevitable demise. But the messenger came with a bit of hope for the weak, as the jesters had created some safe spots for all of thee. The building of the artists, the shops, and settlement of the beginners was declared safe from the wrath of the ones with the 'might' and lust for blood. :fight:

Then the day, the people await, finally arrived - and the purging began in faeo right at midnight. People started closing and boarding up their houses. Even the beings of horror, seemed to stay at bay, on this joyous, cursed day. The early hours, didn't see much blood except the battle cries of some warrior who attacked an entire hut (used as synonym for clan). He came forth, with his army of minions, but alas, he couldn't stand against the might of team of hardened warriors. The guards were on their regular position, ready to be attacked by someone seeking vengence. But it was a surprise, when some came saying they were allies, while others left exclaiming, they have bigger fish to fry.

The dawn arrived, but even the sun seemed to cower and kept losing it's fight against the fog and wind's power. Standing in the city square, faint shouts and screams could be heard, from the battles taking place all over faeo's crust. Reports came in of the revenge of last night's battle and new teams forming to take down many strong power. It was only short time, before this would reach inside the walls of city. The same walls that provided protection and comfort to many, seemed to be helpless in today's fanatic infamy. And so it began, inside the city and even the rulers (admins) were not safe from any. Being beaten by someone, one of the ruler tend to it's wound, and like an injured lion, lashed out in revenge. Then there was blood shed all around and someone called for higher power and got the boon of invisible. In this stealthy stage, the being attacked many, and slaughter a particular one, one too many [times]. Even the leader of the guards, wasn't safe from this mysterious folk. The rest of the day, was a bit calm in the city walls, as some could be seen seeking shelter, while other still going out to face their rival.

As the midnight stuck once again, with a signal in the sky, purge day was closed. :truce:

And so the day passed, when the certain (unfavorable) law was let go and various inhabitants are still trying to recover from all the blood and gore. The day was seen as fun and joyous by many, who ended their nights with the drinks at Mary's [tavern]. While there were others, who took it to the heart, and started developing hatred for the ones who attacked them. The very next day, life returned to as usual. New friendships were formed, new rivalaries were created and in the end, that day made life a little more interesting. :smoke:

Thursday, May 23rd 2019, 10:27pm

A Dramatic Turn of Events

Tuesday… I already love Tuesdays. Tuesdays are special for me because I feel better. I mean that I was thinking to this Tuesday will be like the others. When I started the day, everything seems normal. Kretches weren’t peaceful and they were always trying to create new problem for us so I was interesting my Daily routine like every day…

Purge Day

I am new in the Faeo so it is really important to improve myself for me. I moved to Faeo because of my boyfriend. He lives here and I wanted to live with him. After that, I moved we took really good decision. We will get married as well as 2 days later. I am really excited for this but for now I have a job that I have to focus.

Kretches make me tired so when my break time comes, I go to my favourite place -Daylight Square- and for now that’s exactly what I’m doing. I’m so tired I can’t think of anything other than rest. When I arrive there, I will go to shop to buy my lunch.

Faeo is like a little weird today because I can’t see anybody except stronger player and we are in midday. Maybe they wanted to sleep more today. If I can eat my lunch, it is okay for me so I quickly went on my way.

Suddenly, something happened. In my body, really strong headache is started and I lost my balance. I felt terrible and I need heal but I don’t know how that will happen. What happened to me? Why I feel like that? I can’t object that I am so scared. I sit on the floor and I looked around for help but there are some people like me, they seem like sick. Did I get a sick? No it can’t be happen. Maybe Okikom can help me. I looked for him but he didn’t answer, I hope that he is okay... I guess I should visit the elder. I am sure that he will answer me. He knows everything. :woody:

I barely reached the elder. He seems really worried and thoughtful. I am not surprised it looks like that. There is a plague in Faeo and everybody is sick but there is a way for rescuing. This plague is because of tentacles. They are in everywhere so I should fight them.

I decided to go to the healer. I would like to start there. On the way, everything started to be weirder. Everybody is fighting. Why are they fighting? Is it a part of the plague? I don’t know but I know something that I should go to Wirgold Estate.

When I arrive there, I saw my boyfriend. He was exhausted and sitting. He looks completely different, almost like a Gungl. I think he doesn’t know anything. I didn’t want that but I should leave him on there and I should do my quest because if I don’t, he can feel worse. Then, someone attacked me! We were in fight but she is a human too. What is going on in here? Is it rebellion?

It was forbidden in Faeo. How can human beings attack human beings with no reason? I am confused… I am in a fight and I should focus on that. My enemy is really stronger than me. Also I am in the defence position, it can cause serious damage. It was hard to fight him. I was not sure that I had enough potions. She was dodging most of my attacked like a panther. I was sick and desperate but I shouldn’t be lost that fight. I attacked and attacked then I attacked again… I can't stop her and she did critical hit. I fell to the ground with all my hopes and goals. I was about to die and I couldn't be able to cure Okikom. :truce:

My enemy…. She was getting ready for the last blow. She held up her sword. When she did her attack, everything will be over but it didn't happen because Okikom jumped in front of me. He blocked her attack. He used an amulet on his hand. Then, suddenly a mighty animal came running. I've never seen anything like this beast. It seems like a lion but it has a huge scorpion tail. It looked me and roared strongly. After that I saw the strong beam of light that made me feel better… That animal did something to me. When I look the enemy, she was kneeling exhausted. My last sight about the battle was Okikom’s shield that was bashing against her head made her faint.
----

Battle is over and we won. I cured Okikom from his plague with the scroll I got from the healer and he is back to his normal health. When we learned the purge day, it was too late for us but we won the battle, that moment was important for us and we got married today. Everything is okay for us now. We are happy. I hope that you will be happy too :kiss2:

Friday, May 24th 2019, 5:25am

It all started as just another day...boring, uneventful,making me wish i stayed in bed...signed on, thought well i better get doing oracle quest before i make Mercedes mad and we all know you DONT want to do that, so off to azure i went before i got in trouble.

So there i was killing those darn scolopendras minding my own business and then BOOM it seemed i had help, Justeen decided it would be a good idea and join to "help" me ....wrong decision on her part.

After the fight (which she did fail in looting btw) i set my belt pvp and attacked her! aint no messing with this chick!! she laughed thinking it woudl be an easy kill for her....not so much i won!!! haha ....so her thinking was ill go ress and come back and attack again and this time ill load powders and ill get her!

Little did she know that i knew it was coming and i was ready for her!! and yep i won again!! lol

so of course shes mad and we are going back anf forth as usual and then boom some invisible mag comes and tries to ruin the fun and attacks her, which of course he fails in doing so, then this so called big shot sends me gift calling her weak, well i sure aint one to hold back my toungue so ofc i get mouthy with him and i go wait for him to attack me...i wasnt waiting long till he decided to come strut his stuff again, well he was buffed but even when we fight each other we are still bestys at the end of it so Justeen joined to help, well this guy starts calling every summon under the sun and so we had to call in reinforcements, when in fear call mr crocodile (careful he does bite) sadly it didnt turn out the best for me or Justeen but man oh man that croc man showed it too him so bad his diaper was full at the end! and back off to magland he ran with his tail in between his legs!

so all in all it was a fun purge day ....i think the best part was how there so were so many invisble attacks and MW was being blamed for most of them and he wasnt even here!! :lol: that sure gave our clan some good laughs through out the day

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Monday, May 27th 2019, 12:28pm

Player1: Hey LOUP who do you plan to kill today ?
LOUP: I'm on retirement I dont hunt hums anymore.
Player2: Hey LOuP what are plans for today BBQ at magland or clan raids ?
LOUP: Probably BBQ at magland i love making Kebabs with mags meat :love:
Player2: Dont u plan to kill any hums ?
LOUP: unfortunaly OR fortunatly i dont.
Player3: LOUP i got attacked help.
LOUP: 3gold.
Player3: Ok.

Player4:I heard you're killing admins?
LOUP: No they kill themselves.
Player4: Can you kill them one more time for me because I lost all my money at diamond bandit and can't feed my lvl3/4 babies this month.
LOUP: No problem.
You have attacked Ohaha, qurupecco.
You have killed Ohaha, qurupecco.
Player5: Where is MW today is his day.
LOUP: I dont know

Player6: Do you plan to make raids with MW ?
LOUP: I wont and about MW idk.
Player7: Help
Here started war between alex/massta (player7/8 or 8/7 ^^)

LOUP: No bro its my friend i cant help.
Player7: This ass is using negatif effect before attack wht a coward.
LOUP: well he does what he can and it works
Player8: that pus** is using summons

LOUP: Well bro he does what he can.
LOUP: Bro i need plants for my red sylph.
Player7: No problem I can make but i'm always attacked and having negg effect
LOUP: Stop war to player 7 you go against my benefits

Player8: F U
You have killed player 8 in 1 second right after that message :lol:
You have put mirror on player8.

LOUP: You are free you can pick my plants for at least 2h:drink:

Player7: Thank you you the best

LOUP: Yeah i know

Probably war is still going between 7/8 idk.
Player 9...20: Do you plan to kill any human ?
LE LOUP: No !
Player 9...20: WTF u usually kill without any reason and now you refuse to kill.
LOUP: Only if you pay 3g .... scroll becomes expencive.
Player 9...20: Woaw you grew up ..
You have attacked player 9/20: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LOUP: No i didnt haha) it was a joke

Player 9...20: WTF are you doing i was on rainbow .... i had my red tool .... i was ...

LOUP: You asked it ;.. killing without reason :rose:
Mantu: One clan is making a raid on my clan.
LOUP: I come
You have killed mantu's opponents.
Mantu: Thnx
LOUP: U welcome

This is how i spent my purge day, it was nice ^^ thnx admins hope to see tha event more often.

Monday, May 27th 2019, 12:55pm

i am groot

hello i am groot ^^ i go often in forest to my friends and we do always party .. i am happy and yes thats all ..

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 11:43pm

My expectations towards the event were higher than what happened; Although there were actions that were out of my imagination, one of them was the fight in which the administrators participated, I have no knowledge of what happened, but it came to my mind the following that try to digitize...

- Ragnarhus - has attached the following file:
  • event.jpg (141.59 kB - 39 times downloaded - latest: Jun 10th 2019, 4:36am)

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 2:16pm

Purge Day

PURGE DAY! they said...
GONNA BE FUN! some said...
NOT GONNA PLAY THAT DAY! others said...
WE'LL SEE! I said...

When I logged in around noon i asked if there is trouble and no one answered... (May be all are dead, I thought).
Prepared myself with the allmost expired invisibilty elixir from urchi, reinforced my defence with erifarius horn. Felt like a pidgeon, but wanted to do my stuff without trouble...

They finally answered and told me there was no reason to be worried. No fancy backstabbing highlevels are around to kill at random...

I had just started my 1-hour rainbow hunt. First time ever beeing invisible. At the end turned out: I was the backstabbing guy killing one kroffdor after the other, without them poor guys even noticing they were beeing attacked. And to be honest: I liked it, playing the sneaky guy, invisible attacking random lev 11 mobs, without a sign of aggration towards me...
Wonder Fool has attached the following file:
  • purgeday.JPG (112.51 kB - 40 times downloaded - latest: Jun 13th 2019, 2:41am)