You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 7th 2019, 1:50pm

[OTHER] Professions

Weekly knowledge test: 07/06-13/06/2019

Which is your favourite 3rd profession and why? And if there would a 4th profession, which ones could that be?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct and complete answers up to 5 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • Only complete and detailed answers will be rewarded. If there is more than 5 detailed and complete answers the most unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Jun 14th 2019, 8:53am)

Friday, June 7th 2019, 3:39pm

Healer is the best third profession. You get to be nice to people and helping in their game. Executioners just get to worsen someone's life experience. Locksmiths are kinda useless (sorry guys, I like selling you the chests I drop in rage).

Fourth prof:
Chef
It'd be really cool to make food. We have fisherman, we kill monsters for meat, we mine rocks for salts and we pick flowers for salad or seasonings.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Friday, June 7th 2019, 4:17pm

My 3rd profession is executioner for the sole purpose of sadistically injuring people to make them pay for healing themselves/making their friends pay to heal them up. In short, to damage the economy of my enemies.

As for 4th profession, just like the professions we now have, it could be one of 3 new professions:

1st one: Cleric. This profession would work well with Healers and Brotherhood of Virtue reputation. Clerics would give defensive buffs/balanced buffs which increase both defensive and offensive stats to ONLY BoV players which would decrease the damage they take and chances of being injured when they die.

2nd one: Warlock. A Warlock is the opposite of a Cleric, the purpose of warlocks would be to help the Bringers of Evil deal increased damage and have a higher chance of giving injuries to their enemies. Just like Cleric, these players can only bless BoE players and executioners.

3rd one: Bard. The Bards would be the artists of this game whose instruments play songs to encourage the players. They would also be blessers but with a slight difference from both Clerics and Warlocks. Their blesses would give the players extra initiative and movement speed as well as an increase in agility, protection and intuition. They would be able to bless any player starting from a certain level (that level being either 5, 11 or 16).

These professions could also be introduced as reputations so they not only benefit the players who receive these blesses but also the players who give them. However these are just prototypes.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, June 7th 2019, 9:20pm

Soo

first my favorite profession so far is locksmith at first i thought it was healer but its too hard to get exp and it cost alot

i chose locksmith because by just level up you can get +1 from chests just have highest locksmith each level and its not that hard to gain because you can get chest each level so you can basically open them for free

at first you wil think damn at higher levels its very expensive to buy lockpicks but sometimes you can open like 5,10 maybe even 20 chest and that not alot for that amount

If there was a 4th proffesion it would make something to do with hunting like raising +1 with monster kills or monster related stuff and you would get some bonuss for killig em i dunno im not a developer but that would be fun

but if i can take any of 3rd proff for 4th it would definetly would be exe cuz it good in higher levels :horse:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Saturday, June 8th 2019, 3:53am

1. What is the best profession?
would say that the best profession among the three existing is that of locksmith, because this profession gives versatility, it is not good or bad but it lets you choose both paths. To others, it lets you open chests on your own without having to resort to a third party or to the same souygara in the square fire.

2.What would a fourth profession be?

It would be interesting to find a professional like a blacksmith, who can forge new pieces of armor or improvements that are unique and that only he can do. Also I think it is innovative and would be a very desirable profession, the interesting thing would be that the mission was not easy to become a blacksmith.

Saturday, June 8th 2019, 10:53pm

My favourite 3rd profession is Healer, it can be pretty useful in CC if someone gets injured most of the people don't have healing potions and having one less piece of armor could be a trouble. You have the power to solve that ^^

About a 4th profession, as they say before Blacksmith could be a good idea, It will be nice if you can Enchant your armor to give a %Buff to that stats (for example 5% Stat Buff every +1 with a max of +9 or +10)

It will be pretty nice to have other ways to buff the stats from armor/weapons added to runes.