You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 10th 2019, 4:27pm

Trade between accounts

Is trade between two accounts that played under the same ip/pc in the past, possible?
Now they are on different ip/pc, would there be any penalties?
I play on russian now,but the rules are the same right?
I asked a guard there but he did not understand :(
Help me please :beaten:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Monday, June 10th 2019, 5:38pm

Let's say you (A) and your friend (B) are playing from the same computer. A while later, B decided that he doesn't want to be friends with you so he goes on his facebook saying "Friendship ended with A, now C is my best friend" and start playing on a different computer. If A and B trade or join the same fight even though they are playing from different computers, they will both be jailed.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, June 10th 2019, 6:34pm

I will try to clarify my question.
In the past both accounts were on the same pc and ip, at different times ofc.
However now the situation changed,and each account would play with different pc and ip(router).
In other words:
A and B played on the ame computer and router
Now A play wit his pc/router.
And B does the same.
I think it is now better structured?

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Monday, June 10th 2019, 6:36pm

I will try to clarify my answer.

It doesn't matter, your characters are connected, you will get jailed.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, June 10th 2019, 7:38pm

@ndomitablebeast Hakan is right.

Playing on shared computers

Even if you do not share computers or any devices anymore, you are still considered multi accounts.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Monday, June 10th 2019, 8:02pm

1 IP + 1 ID = 1 account

if two character have been signed for 1 same IP and playing 2 ID.
For example you and your WIFE : playing from home with 2 diff comp then you can TRADE/fight together but not GIVE for free anything....
if two character have been signed for 1 same IP and same ID.
DIRECT JAIL if ANY relation between them : relation = same fight or trading or using post
If you want chiki chaki that law what can you do ?
Go create another char at another place than your home or place where u play and play that char only from that place ^^ EZZZZ haha

Yeah then u might ask urself how can u trade from 2 difference place IRL.
You can make it ))) but you will break another law which is giving password and email to a person beta.
that person beta log from ur home and give to you what u need when u are at place where u create second char.
:sarcastic:

Used tags

Ara Ara