You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 5:59pm

Talent "Vampirism"

When and how work talent Vampirism for bonecrusher?
I took Elixir of destruction (restoring 7% of damage caused by your weapon) amd have green Talent.

In fight I still get only 7% life back from my damages

Thanks for answer

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 8:02pm

elixir of destruction doesn't give you an effect of vampirism, it gives you the effect of restoring hp through your hits "but hokun izn't det tah saem?"

NO! What are you, a soy boy? Vampirism effects are gained via thirst for blood combos or elixirs of vampire. Just to explain you this I went out of my way and tested it and here are the results:

I hit (with extract of vampirism, no thirst for blood or any combo of such, no effects, nothing, just elixir) 620 and the amount of hp i gained was 355 but according to the elixir's description (which says 55% and my talent says 4% plus) i should've got somewhat around 341 because, you know, percentage of the elixir only is that much.

But I'M NOT DONE YET!
Here is the fun part: I should have gotten 365, because 59% of 258 is 152 and 59% of 362 is 213 and now I'm wondering why the hell i got 355 hp, where the hell is my 10 hp??!?!?!
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 8:51pm

I have 6% on the talent
I used premium destruction that gives 8% vamp on melee hits
I hit a mob for 302, healed 26. 302*0.08=24.16, 24.16*1.06=25.6096, rounds to 26
Seems fine to me