You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 8:12am

Again

Again this time admin refuses to end chaotic sickness and ppl keep passing it on. Event has been over more than a week. Admin I think us women really don't want to be gungls.We spend our money to look good not to be an ugly mob lol>So think it's time for a weeks break as u wonder why server gets emptier every day.Thanks for giving me a reason to take a break. :thumbsup:

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 12:02pm

noob chaotic sickness is an opportunity to make more money while hunting mobs so stop crying

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 1:31pm

I don't know how but you managed to make it a women's issue. I gotta take my hat off to that.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 2:06pm

Idk if im just not as popular as you but noone has passed on his filth to me in more than a week... besides its not really you know... a big problem? I get that you dont like the looks, cant you just pass it on others and get rid of it?

It literally is a free perma transformation potion saving you time in combat animations and hiding your block...

Friday, June 28th 2019, 9:43pm

you cant remove it with the pass it on 5 times thing now event is over :)