You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 14th 2019, 1:54pm

Petition

SIGN NOW - LIAM FOR MENTOR PETITION!

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…6372#post276372

Cheerful!
Always ready to help!
Knows everything one needs to know about the game!

Don't wait, sign now!

Sunday, July 14th 2019, 2:01pm

Yes +1

also first Kappa

Sunday, July 14th 2019, 2:24pm

+1, first cute comment

Sunday, July 14th 2019, 4:07pm

+1, put him into mentor chains :thumbsup:
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Sunday, July 14th 2019, 6:43pm

I remember it like yesterday, I was but a little lass joining the WOD discord server when my eyes stumbled upon the crass gentle giant that is Liam, his frightening looks were quickly outshadowed by his caring and sweet demeanour, he too was but a small player under the mercy of chat mod tyrant riddle, but with time he had shown over and over that he cared much for the players of the server, he taught them his tricks, guided them out of the derelict maze that is this games magic combat system....

before long he too rose up to the title of chat moderator... he was gentle sure, but he also ruled with an iron fist when people would shitpost just a bit too much- at times, even he could put down the uniform and join in the jolly laughter

I've not known him for long, but I think I can say this with no doubt in my eyes, he would make a good, if not with time- the best human mentor one could wish for...

Sunday, July 14th 2019, 6:44pm

+1 ....mentor liam

Monday, July 15th 2019, 4:26am

someone with a brain needs to be a mentor so -1
I didn’t change, I just woke up.

Monday, July 15th 2019, 5:17pm

+INFINITY

Monday, July 15th 2019, 5:42pm

absolutely ..++ ..+1 ++++ :)

Tuesday, July 23rd 2019, 2:37pm

+1 but give him a special colour for his "M" so everybody knows he does not want to, but has to :lol:

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 3:00pm

-1 pinkies have no brain and mantors must be clever

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 3:28pm

I suppose you must think you're very clever Mr. Fox Face pHD, given that you wrote the same thing as your compatriot a few posts up :lol:

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 4:04pm

I suppose you must think you're very clever Mr. Fox Face pHD, given that you wrote the same thing as your compatriot a few posts up :lol:

if he did it first I can't say it? .well: I reserve right to say anything I want :teacher:
P.S: I'm not very clever, but not an idiot :lol:

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 4:47pm

Unfortunately for you however, I am the cleverest clever person around, very clever, lots of people say i'm clever. The corrupt magmars fake news magmars dishonestly say otherwise, but they are very fake, for i am a very clever genius, and my nuclear button is surely bigger than all of theirs. WITCH HUNT!! Vote liam321 for mentor and make Warofdragons great again!

Thursday, July 25th 2019, 1:49am

Person saying "I'm clever" is clever of course)

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Thursday, July 25th 2019, 2:32am

r/whoosh
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.