You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 10:32pm

A lot of people are having this issue as far as i heard. And it seems to happen only to COM.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 10:39pm

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…775540&finish=0 well apparently not just COM people lol 3 fights, nothing, no trophy, no exe, no glory, no valor, no scythe count....

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 10:46pm

same here

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 10:52pm

I just wasted my wondrous valor elixir

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 10:57pm

Contacted mentor and got reply that admins are working on it :( waste of time and valor :(

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 11:20pm

Everyone call lisad, we're at defcon 5!
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, July 19th 2019, 12:39pm

I have same problem too ı dont get valour many times (13 fights)
I was contact with support ı hope support wıll gıve my valour ,scalp ,hunter rep and wasted my overbuff effect

Friday, July 19th 2019, 5:24pm

ive wasted 3 valor pots and had like 10 fights with no valor no rep nothing will we be repaid will we get our rewards

Friday, July 19th 2019, 7:06pm

Since last update (october) there was a new rule about battlefield. You can do around 5 a 10 scalps. Depends on the battlefield.

Like now in arena it is around 5 a 6 fights and from then it is no more valor. In the past this feature didn't worked well, since the latest update its active. So be aware.

Cheers

Friday, July 19th 2019, 7:10pm

Since last update (october) there was a new rule about battlefield. You can do around 5 a 10 scalps. Depends on the battlefield.

Like now in arena it is around 5 a 6 fights and from then it is no more valor. In the past this feature didn't worked well, since the latest update its active. So be aware.

Cheers
Absolutely not u were wrong
Everybody told its a bug not rule

Friday, July 19th 2019, 8:30pm

On a side note though, it'd be for the best if this change was reversed. What's the point of introducing valor events if the max amount of battlefields one will be able to do is 10 a day.

BUT, but... I think there's also a good side to it. Since it's max 10 battlefields a day, players can use let's say 2 hours of blessings for them and hunt rest of the day, therefore balancing them, like everything should be.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Friday, July 19th 2019, 9:02pm

Really i kicked him only 3 times today ...

Friday, July 19th 2019, 11:35pm

realy kinda funny
Have new rule and magmar guards and boss dont know yet this rule????
They are told me its a bug
Realy funnyy

Friday, July 19th 2019, 11:49pm

So... if you are only 2 players one mag and one human that plays arena at this hour both will be f...(foul lauguage)... soooooooo can you tell me that is the point of doing it.... becose to lose 30 min for 0 valor is not ok ..... realy... that next .....0 valor from chaotic and hand of the sky ....??? at lest put a warning.... that i will get 0 valor from a arena or other battlefillds ... realy will help all players who will lose... 30 min... or more for 0 valor.... thanks... and sry for bad spellings....
have a nice day/night ... becose i WILL NOT HAVE ONE

Friday, July 19th 2019, 11:54pm

Cheers

you just forget some détails:
A system for limiting combat levelling will be introduced. After a certain number of battles against a certain player
that mean: no more riggued fights for scalps etc between 2 guys ...Now if you go in bf all days long and are strong enough for kill 30 guys, you get 30 scalps.

Please don't give crap infos.