You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 19th 2019, 8:33am

[QUEST] Star Custodian

Weekly knowledge test: 19/07-25/07/2019

What is the best tactic to kill the Tuver custodian per level group? (1-5, 6-10, 11-15 and 16-20)

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct and complete answers up to 5 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • Only complete and detailed answers will be rewarded. If there is more than 5 detailed and complete answers the most unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Jul 26th 2019, 9:10am)

Friday, July 19th 2019, 10:37am

Soo

im level 10 myself so il talk only about that

so Tuver is hard to kill kinda because of the power that he has its
The Custodian’s enemy loses 33% of health on every critical hit, block, or dodge.

so it means you gonna die pretty quick
what i would suggest is every custodian has 50x heals if summon dies so summon 50 zigreds or something

and then just summon strong summons so they finish him off after x50 heal time is over
but keep in mind just to summon your max level summons so if im level 10 then only max summon that level
other wise it will get so much hp

and one more tip from experience if you have summon for example 9lvl summon and you are about to summon another one,wait till it uses one of those heals that he only has few otherwise if you summon higher level he just goes higher in max hp and full heals as i got that

:nocash:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Friday, July 19th 2019, 12:39pm

My way how I done it: http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10

Used 50 summons: Lings + remain zigreds.

Then I used summons under lv 17 to get hit either. That way i done it.

Friday, July 19th 2019, 2:41pm

Tuver is a pain. That -33% on every crit, block or dodge, is very harsh.
You can always try to get all the buffs that boosts only strength, damage and hp. So celestial, elder, rage, alaila, ahimsa or k-ole. Resetting talents. Breaking your set bonus with a piece of armor from an another style.

But, easiest way to do it is to cheese it. Custodians can only absorb health from kills 50 times. Swarm it with 50 zigred. Then you can use summons from your level and below to quietly kill it.

Saturday, July 20th 2019, 8:44pm

The key point is to minimize the chance of crit/dodge/block. which can be done by:
1. mess up you set. Choose an armorpiece from another set.
2. reset talents, and dont upgrade talents which upgrade int/agi/prot.
3. dont use buffs which increase int/agi/prot.

Use buffs which focus on dmg and hp.
Belt: Giant, 2-3 vamps, rest is health pot/scrolls
Have the Arhas mount

That is the preperations, now to the fight.

Fight slow, each crit/dodge/block will cost 33% hp. at worst it is 66% in 1 turn (crit followed by a dodge/block). Use vamps to keep you hp above 66%.

When you are low on hp and tuver is high. Use arhas. And stall for his heal to finish.

Cross you fingers, pray to your favorite dragon and all that. And last, dont get nuts and spam hits on a stun. You can kill youself in an instant.

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 2:38pm

I agree to easiest way with zigreds and summons but as that is expensive
and not everyone has card set summons etc. its not "best way" for me.

"Best way" for bonecrusher (as i am and i can tell from my fight) is:

Keept it hard, cruel and fast! :ninja:

Use best buffs with life and as -33% for every crit/block/dodge
is hard fighting careful should be clear, yes.

I only loaded 1 vamp slot for safety if i just drunk life pot and suffer 2 effect in row but:

As bonecrusher i loaded powers. Tuver is not a tank and if you just stun
him 1 time the fight will be yours! :wink:

IF i crit i loose -33% = around 350 life in my case, yes.
But: Power+crit does 300+ at tuver also !

I killed him at second superblow = stun and fight lastet 1:20 minutes,
so my advice is: Prepare and trust in your strength! :smile:

Friday, July 26th 2019, 7:54am

This is the easiest (and most full proof from my POV) but probably most time consuming way to kill it, a few already mentioned above and is applicable for all levels, I'd probably just go into more details.

1. Get 50 wraiths/summons. Advice would be to get Lings and Zigreds. Why Lings and Zigreds? They die quick, the aim is to use up the Tuver's (or every other custodians) ability to heal off a killed opponent. To those who don't have room in backpack, make room. Grey, green and blue Lings = 21 summons and only 3 backpack space.

2. After the 50 are dead, use stronger summons. Those (unused) zombies in backpack does the trick. The point here is to let your wraiths/summons kill Tuver, not you. Also remember to use summons whose level is not higher than you.

3. As for belt, giant, 2-3 slots of vamps, 1-2 slots of life and rest red heal scrolls.

4. Try to skip/run down timer for your hit, only hit on every 3rd turn.

5. For mages, stay in Magic Stance, as you don't block or dodge. For non mages, use vamp and heal scrolls whenever possible. Always try to maintain HP above 50% just for the sake of "safety first".

I ended up using (no buffs) 1 life pot and a coupla vamps, used 40ish zombies and some summon decks.

Some may go physical and try to "stun kill" Tuver, but just imagine you stun it, then in the following few hits u crit a few times. 3x crit (in a combo) is... deadly.

Always stay safe and use protection (most fool-proof method) :wink: :wink: