You are not logged in.

Monday, July 22nd 2019, 12:40pm

I have the same problem in my 2 tasks

Hi. I have problems my 2 guest.. Guest man Saysha the Warrior- Guest name - ( Accurate Arrow ).. And Guest MAN-Zavari the Bouncer-Guest name- ( Fist Fights )..I have the same problem in both of them. They told me to come naked. They said nothing should be on it, it should be completely ineffective, empty and nothing should happen.And I did what they said. I did what they say and when I come back to them they tell me the same thing. (Warriors under any kind of effect are strictly forbidden to enter fist fights. Let's have a fair fight!) I think there is a bug in these 2 tasks. I'd appreciate it if you'd take care of this. Thank you to the whole team.

Monday, July 22nd 2019, 2:34pm

ive been waiting about 10 months for a reply to this

Monday, July 22nd 2019, 3:00pm

++... also some people say they have fought with arrows and i cant even get to equip my quiver

Tuesday, July 23rd 2019, 6:00am

Did you chech if you have satiety or bless from urchi because that count as well
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Tuesday, July 23rd 2019, 7:55am

Did you chech if you have satiety or bless from urchi because that count as well

no... this bug has a LONG time, and its not the urchi BS or satiety... we arent dumb

Tuesday, July 23rd 2019, 8:38am

no

we have no saturation and no effect. Still the same situation. I'm taking everything out, going naked and ineffective and Elixir . the situation remains the same

Tuesday, July 23rd 2019, 8:41am

no... this bug has a LONG time, and its not the urchi BS or satiety... we arent dumb

well you can never know :wall:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.