You are not logged in.

Wednesday, August 7th 2019, 1:12am

Resellers

This game is getting a lot of low lvl resellers we need to stop this low lvls gaining gold off of hard working players like a lvl 3 been in the game for 7 years selling The Mask of Horror with green relic rep and not in tened to get better or inprove there male or female player if you look for sell they buy at 1 gold 20 sliver /1 gold 55 sliver and try to sell for over 3 gold people human and mags needs to stop helping them gain gold for no work driving up cost of reps

Wednesday, August 7th 2019, 1:28am

people are still selling bronze coins for less than 5s on exchange, some will just always be like this and click the top offer every time

Wednesday, August 7th 2019, 2:31am

there's a noob reselling healing pots for EVER in this game too... lvl 6 :)

Wednesday, August 7th 2019, 10:50am

Well, this doesn't concern only low levels.
I refer to a couple of well known high levels that are black belt grandmasters in the are of reselling.
As far as i'm concerned, I will never sell/buy anything from that smartasses.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Wednesday, August 7th 2019, 4:07pm

I have a personal embargo on these kind of people, if it's clan-wide, then i have this embargo on the whole clan. But let's be real here for one second, nobody cares other than us, the few bunch who want to have a normal kinda game. Boo hoo a guy buys from someone for less price and sells for higher, yeah well the seller doesn't care, buyer doesn't care, the reseller sure as hell doesn't give a flying fox.

Let me tell you a story: Once upon a time while I was in Destruction, there was this guy who was buying all the shiz from others for like 3/5 of the price the item was worth and selling to higher levels he knew for even higher than the original price of the item. When i confronted the dude he said "Yeah, so what? Everyone wins" and I said the original seller lost and he told me they had no problem with it. I brought this up to the seller, told her she was actually losing money by selling for that price, what she told me was "Yeah well i still get paid". So yeah, as long as there are people happy with being ripped off, there'll still be resellers.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 10:38pm

hakan one is your clannie if you didn't realize :)

and the point is the keep the price high. so something that should cost 5s I have to pay it 50s
404 not found

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 11:31pm

I did realize and I have taken measures.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.