You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 12th 2019, 3:13pm

Thoughts about Ressource Fair - for Admins

I didn't say anything the first time we had the increased prices in Fair, thinking that this was a test made by admins to see how many will still buy the resources.
Yet we are on our 2nd Fair with increased prices and I decided to ask why. (-hoping the test its still on-)

People are saying there's a new co-admin around -tceba-. I just hope this (prices increase) wasn't one of the great ideas that came with the new brain of the team. Cause if so, I don't see a good future for the game.

Getting back to the subject of this post: Usually a price increase follows or it's followed by an increase of the gameplay quality. Yet the game still has the same bugs, people are still complaining if lags, Russian text all over the place, not enough mobs...and I could keep this going for some time. Not to mention the great ideas that cam to make the game more visible to new players (advertising), that were not yet put into action.

My questions for Lisad or the new guy are:

1. What is the reason behind the price increase of the resources in the fair?
2. Are we gonna see a price increase in the other parts of the shops? (Normal Fair, Weaponsmithy, etc).
3. If indeed there is a plan to massively increase the quality of the game, can you confirm it or deny it?
4. Is this a sunking ship and youre trying to get as much as u can before closing "the shop"?

In the hope i will get an answer on this,thank you in advance!
:beer:

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 1:48pm

5. WIll you Actually answer this inquiry since all others you do not? .... aka. ALL drop rate posts
(just saying)

and i agree with the above inquiry.
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 9:25pm

"It's been brought to my attention" that is "Time to say goodbye"

So Mrs.Lisad creates a Q (cause thats not a Q&A yet) post a few days ago. After a few days she announces that shes leaving the game for good. Good one!

Will take that separately.
Q&A one:
First: After ignoring threads on forum, you comme innocent with that post like everyone was asking qestions in secret but nobody was courageous enough to post them online??? So good that we have a safeplace where we can ask free questions about the game that we are playing.
Second: A post like that should not have a closng time. There is not a limited time your player base can ask questions about he game. Only from 19-23sept we can ask questions? what if we have them after that time?
Third: Try to make some "Future of the game" post from time to tme (besides the update ones) and make straight lines about the future of the game - Im sure that the Support Structures of the game ask alot of questions in the internal room and you can make a pretty good ideea about the player`s concerns...
Fourth: Please answer those questions in the thread and dont let it die. There are some good ones there .

Goodbye one:
Best of luck to you!

On anoher note, I`ve seen there is alot of recruiting in too many of the game structures and was asking myself why?
For exemple, I have checked the LIbrary and could find just some new rune info page. Thats all. Last time we had an update about what the Chroniclers in our game are doing was like half a year ago. since then, silance.
But ofcourse, new players joining the team get Gren Badge after just 2 month. WEIRD

Whoever gonna replace Lisad, maybe its gonna take 2 mins of his time to really answer this thread .

Saturday, October 5th 2019, 2:09pm

Lisad left game, and new admin will not bother to answer I guess. Though Lisad didn't answer all questions really.