You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 22nd 2019, 4:01pm

Cc 385

I would like to understand why you removed the file here too?

Why when something is really good you destroy the interest?
The ONLY interest of these bf is that we can go with people we can't group, we can play with clanies, friends no matter the level. That gave a real interest again to the game, and that's why we went in cc every days since it started.

Now, that we can't anymore organise a clan run, or friend run, what do you think we have to find there? fight like a lvl 10? sure not it's enoying as hell, rep? for what to do? after 8800 is nothing and all don't need to know if he has a bigger one, so rep ... valor? we didn't wait of these bf for get valor but no scalp, no energy, no daily activity, no th rep, only from series of win in bf we have to go random??? 2h there for what if we can even not play with people we have fun to play?

seriously guys, what happend? what's your goal?

You removed from meridian, meridian is completely dead ... thank you .... now you remove the only interest we have in these bf, and what gave us a new interest in the game?

Aller, care of your diam event, it's sun here, something else to do, than waste 2h with random people. :bye:

Thursday, August 22nd 2019, 6:12pm

As always you have something to complain, and ofc you talk in voice of everyone.

I prefer hidden Q and not groups, sadly they gave back normal queue, plus yea, going with everyone no matter the level, speak for your magmar ass, not possible as human when there are 20 humans in Q

Thursday, August 22nd 2019, 7:44pm

RANT:
The main issue about this new rep is that its too much work for very little reward.
Grey medal is 1,5k rep. So, 300 wins, with quests maybe like 200 wins. With an average of 1h30, it is basically 300 hours for the grey medal, if you win every time.
And with that, how are you expected to win streaks of victories when you are matched with 5 randos who will most likely never even say hello there in the chat. You basically flip a coin at the begining of mine, then waste 1h30-2h to get 5 reps.
The way you fight inside is pointless as you dont get scalps, valor or trophy hunter rep, until the end where you get a laughable amount of valor, and hopfully 5 rep.
With all this time invested in such a frustrating battlefield (no one being able to communicate because no one seems to be able to use a translator), the rewards would have to be so very amazing, wouldnt they?
But, not really, varnishes, which is a very cool thing, but is it really worth spending so much time upping that rep? These varnishes are very weak, compared to those obtainable through diamonds purchases. Yes, you can't use them before level 16, but the bonuses the reputation varnishes are kinda laughable for all the work you have to put in. And trust me, I really really love small stats bonus.
Ex. for a level 10, if you get all the varnishes accessible on your level, you get +18 strength and +15 hp.
As a measure, I have 1017 hp and 357 strength on level 9. So its an upgrade of 1,47% of hp and a 5% strength bonus. It wouldnt be so bad, if it would not also take 5,8k tokens.
5 800 tokens. You get 5 tokens for a win. Only 1 160 wins. 1h30 for a cave. Yes you can drop more coins by finishing quests, but its not enough coins to make it seem like its doable.

As it is, this new rep and rewards are just a way to make varnishes available without having to spend diamond, making the game seem a bit less pay to win. Yet, they are quite unaccessible.

CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK:
I complain about it not because I think this new rep is a dumb idea. I think its a great idea, but poorly executed.
CCs are way too long. Make them be temples, or arenas. This way it'll much quicker.
Please let us keep at least the scalps we get inside. This way, even if we lose, we don't feel like we literally wasted 1h30 of our life with nothing to show for. *Coals would be nice too.
I assume the disapearance of queue this morning was a mistake, but leave it as we can see it please, so we can organise ourself a bit to be able to communicate.

I feel like these 2 simple things would make it seem much more approachable and fun, because right now, flipping a coin to see if the next 1h30 or your life will be useful or a total waste is no fun.

Thursday, August 22nd 2019, 8:33pm

The entire rep and varnishes are balanced around you owning a mark of the arbiters of fate at all times to boost your gains, even a grey one more than doubling your progress speed. That sure doesn't mean it's a perfect system, but if there's anything to know about this game is that you don't get anything without throwing a load of gold at it.

It's just a fun little side bf for me, the valour from a win is decent enough for me. The varnishes aren't that strong here either but it's something that comes along side the amusement of the bf, and that's with me losing almost every instance i've gone to.

Also whilst I assume I'm not in the more popular camp, I would love the queue to stay hidden and have groups blocked, part of the fun in the bf is the headless chicken running around and terrible communication, can't take a game so seriously like it's a job when it's a free entry every day.

The BFs we had as tests were real arbiters bf events from RU and since we have the same schedule as them we will probably get them as actual arbiter BFs as well in future. Not gonna be CC forever, which I'm also glad of.

Scalps and coals well, they belong to the warriors we possess of course! We can't possibly take them back to our own bodies, that would defy the very important Arbiters of Fate lore! (I wouldn't mind having them either but it won't happen)

Friday, August 23rd 2019, 12:48pm

I think 1 free entry isn´t enought, for humans is terrible because I see queue 1/25. Maybe you have to make more easy entry to the BF, 2 or 3 free entry and accesible buy entry, I see in Fair 20 Gold ticket, this is for one cave? don´t know but it´s not cheap.
I like cave and I like CC and were years without playing a CC so I like it but you have to fix lags and make accesible for everybody.
When the warriors dream, giants fall