You are not logged in.

• "Justeen" started this thread

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 9:25am

"have a nice day" < buff @ admin

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=1004113

loving the buff... and i will say thnk oyou very much adminastration for te curtiousy :)

but we as gamers ar VER curious when this effct will timeo out< if possible an / ould you give us a time frame
:) thank you ....loving it btw .. it has been very helpful :*

tyvm :* for the gift but would like a time frame
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 12:40pm

Proposal @Admins:
I'd consider this thread as a provocation and I'd allow all the human race to kill the author until his bless is over.
And I'd call this event: Have a nice day Justeen!

• "Justeen" started this thread

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 7:04pm

:lol: bite me & i'll just smile more :lol:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 8:42pm

Curiosity killed the cat. Just enjoy the effect and don't ask questions. If you do, expect me to pay you a visit and pop a cap in yo ass.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, September 8th 2019, 12:06am

Just keep relogging every hour to keep it fresh and be happy!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Sunday, September 8th 2019, 1:26am

Or log in after 00:00 today because that's how it works now for some reason. :lol: Why do you have to do us like that tceba?
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, September 8th 2019, 2:20pm

You can sleep quietly now justeen, the bless is removed, no more stress to not know when that end.
See how lucky you are :lol: