You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned
  • "Hakan The Khan" started this thread

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 1:05am

Prison Break Discussion Thread

WARNING: SPOILER AHEAD!

Right now I'm watching the 2nd season finale of Prison Break. So far I loved the twists and turns in the story and I must say: Paul Kellerman/Owen Kravecki is the ultimate bae of this series. He does whatever he's told to do, serves his country to the max but when he sees that things are getting worse and more innocent people are getting killed (and that his ass is on the line lol) he turns against the very people he is working for and saves Scofield & Burrows as well as Tancredi because that's what heroes do. And let's be real here, Bill Kim ain't even sh** because he's just a lapdog working for The Company and doing their dirty work by not even getting his hands dirty. Just blackmail people into doing something, come on, that's not how you handle things. You have to be on the ground, doing the job. Not to mention that if Scofield & Burrows weren't the main characters, Kellerman would kill them without breaking a sweat any breakfast of the day. Talking real facts here. Also sacrificing himself for Sara, now that's a hero move. Hats off for my guy Kellerman.

Also, honorable mention bae is Alexander Mahone. The guy can do ANYTHING for the safety of his family, this includes leaving them. He's as clever as as Scofield, even better than him on certain things, but not as good as Kellerman.

So what about you people, who's your favourite character? Or anything you want to discuss about Prison Break. I'll come back to this thread once I finish the series so we can talk more.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.