You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 30th 2019, 3:42pm

Goodbye my friend Paedric

Sorry, today it is a sad day for me and all my clannies.

I post first in Spanish and then in english (sorry for translating)

My friend cannacule posted :

"Hoy en un dia triste para la familia de guerra de dragones hoy me llega la terrible noticia de que nos deja uno de nuestros compañeros mas queridos uno que siempre estaba para ayudarte y informarte de cualquier cosa no tengo palabras para expresar el dolor que siento ahora mismo el saber que nunca mas voy a tener la oportunidad de decirte lo mucho que te apreciaba y te queria llevabamos juntos mas de 9 años nos conocimos en persona y y siempre estuviste hay para escucharme y apoyarme no puedo imaginar el dolor que siente tu familia porque el mio es muy grande siempre te tendre en mi recuerdo y siempre tendras un huecos en todos nuestros corazones quiero dar un gran apoyo y abrazo a toda tu familia y espero que haya donde hayas ido nos mires y sepas lo mucho que te apreciamos y te hechamos de menos es una despedida triste porque no pude decirte lo mucho que significaste para nosotros y lo mucho que significaste para mi personalmente siempre estaras en nuestra memoria SOCIO Descansa en paz Dani o como la mayoria te conocia PAEDRIC :kiss2:"

In english:

"Today on a sad day for the dragon war family today I get the terrible news that one of our dearest companions leaves us one who was always there to help you and inform you of anything I have no words to express the pain I feel right now knowing that I will never have the opportunity to tell you how much I liked you and loved you we had been together for more than 9 years we met in person and and you were always there to listen to me and support me I can not imagine the pain your family feels because mine It is very big I will always have you in my memory and you will always have a hole in all our hearts I want to give great support and hug to your whole family and I hope that wherever you have gone you look at us and know how much we appreciate you and we miss you it's a sad farewell because I couldn't tell you how much you meant to us and how much you meant to me personally you will always be in our memory PARTNERRest in peace Dani or how most PAEDRIC knew you"

RIP my friend, enjoy WoD in heaven

XANT

Monday, September 30th 2019, 4:27pm

Goodbye

Adios Paedric, descansa en paz, te extrañaremos.

Goodbye Paedric, rest in peace, we will miss you.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Monday, September 30th 2019, 5:49pm

May his soul rest in peace.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, September 30th 2019, 7:27pm

lamento mucho tu partido viejo amigo PAEDRIC, fuiste un gran luchador y un gran mentor, siempre pensando en tus camaradas, te extrañare mucho y espero que donde estes, te acompañe la Paz y la tranquilidad...

I am very sorry for your party old friend PAEDRIC, you were a great fighter and a great mentor, always thinking of your comrades, I will miss you very much and I hope that wherever you are, Peace and tranquility will accompany you ...

Monday, September 30th 2019, 9:20pm

Yo creo que cualquiera del server español lo conoce, y muchos de este server también. Siempre disponible, siempre amable, siempre a hacer bromas y hacer reir a todo el mundo. De esas pocas personas en este juego que se llevaba bien con todo el mundo, y hacía estar bien a todo el mundo. Ha sido muy triste saber esta noticia, ha sido muy triste saber que no entrará más, que no volveremos a jugar, que no me volverá a decir: vamos a cc, o: a ver si creces que nos falta uno en el grupo. Estaba tan contento de tener su naipe de superseres nuevos... que ahora me parece todo tan irreal, siento como si en 2 días lo volveré a ver entrar de nuevo. Como dijo Kitsu, prefiero pensar que está de vacaciones y no creer que esto haya ocurrido.
Gracias por todos los momentos compartidos, descanza en paz amigo.

I think that all spanish players and a lot of com players knew him. He was a wonderful person, always available for others, always kind, always ready to make jokes and make everybody laugh. One of those few people around here that got along well with everyone and that could make everyone feel well too. It has been so sad, so hard to know that this had happened, it has been hard to realise that he won't join game again, that we won't play together again, that he won't come to tell me: let's go cc... or: c'mon, lvl up that we need someone in the group. The last days he was very happy just because he had finished the superbeings deck... all was so fine, that it seems so unreal to me all of this. I feel like he will come back again in two days. Like kitsu said, I prefer to believe that he's on holidays instead of believing that this has happened.
Thanks for all the moments we shared, rest in peace my friend.
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Monday, September 30th 2019, 10:27pm

Dia muy triste para toda la gente que disfrutaba de ti Pae, tanto en el dia a dia de la vida real, como el dia a dia en el juego, alguien que consigue eso es porque es una persona muy especial amigo, te añoraremos mucho. :kiss2: D.E.P

Monday, September 30th 2019, 10:36pm

Hasta siempre Amigo

Descansa en paz amigo y mucha fuerza para superar estos momentos tan dificilies para toda su familia y amigos.

Un tipo fantastico Pae, seguro que en persona era igual o mejor aun.

No se cuantos años han pasado desde que lo conoci, un tio que un buen dia mira mi personaje y me dice que puedo mejorarlo de esta u otra forma, que haga esto y lo otro, a cualquier otro quizas lo habria mandado a la mierda, pero Pae tenia esa aura especial, para compartir toda su sabiduria con los demas, para dedicarnos todo el tiempo del mundo.... Ese tiempo que la vida le ha robado miserablemente, un tio fantastico, todo lo que diga de el se queda corto y ya todos lo sabemos....

Esta vida es asi, un dia decimos hasta mañana, y realmente nunca sabemos si sera un hasta siempre.

Desgraciadamente en nuestro dia a dia no tenemos un templo o un obelisco donde acercarnos si algo a salido mal y volver a resetearnos como en Faeo.

Quedaras guardado en nuestros corazones por mucho mucho tiempo.

Hasta siempre Amigo.

Rest in peace, friend and strength to overcome these difficult times for all your family and friends.

A fantastic Pae guy, sure he was the same or better in person.

I do not know how many years have passed since I met him, an uncle who one day looks at my character and tells me that I can improve it in this way or another, to do this and that, to any other maybe I would have sent him to hell, but Pae had that special aura, to share all his wisdom with others, to devote all the time in the world ... That time that life has stolen from him miserably, a fantastic uncle, everything he says falls short of him. and we all know it ...

This life is like that, one day we say until tomorrow, and we never really know if it will be forever.

Unfortunately in our day to day we do not have a temple or an obelisk where we can approach if something has gone wrong and reset again as in Faeo.

You will stay in our hearts for a long time.

Until forever, friend.

Wednesday, October 2nd 2019, 10:01am

:cry: thoughts and prayers to his family and friends, its always tough to loose those taht we love in game or otherwise :cry: :no2: magmar or human :cry: my condolences
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Wednesday, October 2nd 2019, 3:44pm

“Hoy será un día que nos marcará por siempre pues te marchaste y contigo se fue una parte de nosotros. Que descanses en paz, apreciado amigo.”
Esperanos que nos estaremos viendo mas adelante amigo

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one . 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
(Robert_Oppenheimer‎).

Wednesday, October 2nd 2019, 7:25pm

Que descances en paz estimado seguro encontraras tranquilidad y paz eterna

Wednesday, October 2nd 2019, 9:31pm

My dear bro, met you here like 2 years ago here. We had so much fun here and it disturbs me we couldnt spend time here lately because i was away. Then i return and get this terrible news, my hairs shudder when i look at your profile, i just wish i could remember last time we talked , sadly not in my client chat history too. I wish we could talk one last time. You are missed.

I want to say that sincerely thank you for all the we spent here together and i m glad to meet you. My condolences to your family, friends and anyone that cared about you. Goodbye my friend, you re in my heart and will not be forgotten.

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 12:10am

No se ni como empezar a darte las gracias Paedric por todo lo que he aprendido de ti, eres una de las personas que mas me ha enseñado en esta vida, tu templanza, tu saber estar, tu paciencia.
Echare de menos nuestras charlas en las largas noches de Faeo, tantas risas y anecdotas compartidas durante 8 años de nuestras vidas. Dejas un gran vacio.
Algun dia nos volveremos a ver donde descansan las almas de los guerreros.
Hasta siempre amigo mio.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 1:33pm

Que en paz descanse, mis condolencias a su familia y amigos..
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 2:01pm

Una dolorosa perdida ;(

QEPD, mi mas sentido pesame!!!!

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 2:16pm

mi mas sentido pesame para su familia y amigos.....D.E.P.

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 4:11pm

May his soul rest in peace. Even though I dont know him personally, I feel sad, too. My sincere condolences to his friends and his family...
Terazinin eksilen kefesi.

Friday, October 4th 2019, 6:47pm

Deeply saddened by this news :(
RIP good man.

Sunday, October 6th 2019, 12:59am

Rest in peace Paedric!

Monday, October 7th 2019, 10:00pm

El 29 me enteré de su pérdida, estando todavía muy triste, incluso le mandé un regalo con mis condolencias. Siento muchísimo la pena de su familia y amigos, yo le tenía en muy buena consideración, de vez en cuando me preguntaba cosas porque siempre iba adelantando niveles antes que él y no hace mucho me preguntó sobre cuando iba a subir a nivel 13. Tuvo la paciencia para ir mejorando el personaje a un nivel muy alto poco a poco.

Siento mucho tu pérdida SOCIO..