You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 22nd 2019, 7:33pm

will warofdragon die ?

Flash death is announced for the next year, what about this game ? will it be rewritten ? or not ? I love it so please i don't want it to die ;(

Tuesday, October 22nd 2019, 7:55pm

Love it after 0 days Game Time ?

New Client is comming ) so we dont need flash in the future. (html5)

Tuesday, October 22nd 2019, 8:39pm

I am not new to this game, I used to play it around 2014-2013 when I was 14 years old. I did recreated a new account because the game wouldnt want me to use my old character ;

I did quit because they decided to delete the french version, and at that time I didnt understood english so I abandoned the game, and the game wouldnt recognise my old french server account, so here I am again (here we go again, like the meme said)

I was really worried because the game brings me old memories and its a good rpg, so I was worried flash end could lead to game end.

Thank you a lot for reassuring me, you're a really nice person <3<3<3<3<3

(i also hate the fact there is a reset button and it doesnt asks confirmation ;-;)

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 11:25am

HTML5 is on the way -pl ppl still can use that since last big update ( http://warofdragons.com/info/news/index.…ow=news&id=3195 )
Here it hasnt work and since yet no News about it :whistling:
akyr has attached the following file:
  • html5.JPG (49.2 kB - 150 times downloaded - latest: Feb 10th 2024, 11:00pm)

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 3:36pm

None of you seem to understand. This server is a vanity project, the whole purpose of this server is to exist for no reason. It didn't work the million times people mentioned it before, it sure as hell won't work now: The new things won't be brought here first or at the same time as others. Wait for your turn, get spoonfed what you're given and get the [censor] out. That's what you get, that's what you're supposed to be happy with. It physically hurts every time I log into this game, go to the forum and see people moaning (wish it was happy moans) about how this game is dying, how something should be done, how pl and de got stuff earlier. Just stop it, it's not worth anyone's time.

It took my whole 2 minutes to get this piece together to address every single elephant in the room (including siths' momma) (go ahead, report me, I'm talking about the Sith in general, I'm a Jedi fan). Stop wasting my time, stop wasting everyone's time. If it's gonna die, let it die, it's not like IT Territory didn't make enough fat stacks from here and from other games with same concept (joke's on you, there's only one and it's called juggernaut). It's not like Mail.ru doesn't have too many stuff to take care of.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, November 7th 2019, 4:28pm

whos dyin tho

Thursday, November 7th 2019, 5:36pm

whos dyin tho
Mike and Yuri. It was really sad to hear that, they were good people.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, November 8th 2019, 1:45am

It took my whole 2 minutes to get this piece together to address every single elephant in the room (including siths' momma) (go ahead, report me, I'm talking about the Sith in general, I'm a Jedi fan). .
okay, since you want to bring our family into this light.. fine.Lets clear the air so everyone knows the truth. Its not MY fault mother didnt want you when our parents broke up and Dad sent you away to be a Jedi even though you wanted to be Sith like the rest of the family. I can't help it if being the Original Sith hurts your feeling(s) nor can i help it that the family in general disowned you for whatever reasons. Our mother didnt raise no idiots and if she did, it was my brother ;) (pun intended) (lets see how long this lasts before its reported due to no sense of humor)
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Friday, November 8th 2019, 1:49am

btw: i did that in well under 20 secs ;) just saying...
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Friday, November 8th 2019, 11:32pm

btw: i did that in well under 20 secs ;) just saying...

Saturday, November 9th 2019, 12:00am

I mean let's be real here, this guy had went through so many traumas that he thinks I'm his brother. Man, I shouldn't have stolen his wife. It must have hurt him deep to take him back to his childhood. I feel for you, OriginalSith. We believe in you (not really), you can get over it unlike everything you've ever done.

This took me 1 milisecond and 5 microseconds to put together, I'm better than you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Nov 9th 2019, 10:32am)

Sunday, November 10th 2019, 7:10pm

whos dyin tho
Mike and Yuri. It was really sad to hear that, they were good people.

brb cryin