You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 4th 2019, 11:09am

[November Event] Positive Compliments

Have you ever wondered what to do with all of your Zombie gifts from the November event? You cannot sell them anymore and often you get spammed with those funny little figurines.

So Jesters came to the idea to make a gift contest.

Your task:

Positive Compliments

Do you think your enemy fought well in your last encounter or achieved a hard accomplishment?
Then send them one of your little zombie figurines with your estimation and congratulations. Make it sound special and unique, so the receiver considers it promising enough to win the contest.

As a sender of gifts, you can participate several times in the competition, but as receiver only once in each category.

Only receiver can post the gift (via screenshot and link) and only once in each category. So choose well!

More information to terms and conditions, event schedule as well as rewards here.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Liusaidh" (Nov 28th 2019, 7:05pm)

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 10:43am

Can you please also put a screenshot of the gift as requested? The event is running a few weeks, and if your link is expiring, you are out of the competition.

Friday, November 8th 2019, 6:16pm

Since I dont get much compliments ^^
The link : http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=13801791
Jabba the Hutt has attached the following file:
  • compliment.jpg (74.42 kB - 155 times downloaded - latest: Dec 2nd 2019, 6:16pm)
At last we have the mighty Chewbacca.

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 9:28pm

Lets work hard to find a cure for liberalism :teacher: :teacher:

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 10:38pm

Nice Poetry, thanks!

#Gift Url#

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 11:24pm

Compliment from Human

Saturday, November 23rd 2019, 12:04am

Help from human

"I didn't understand why you didn't take the sphere before attacking me.
I saw well that at the previous arena I let you do it. Too bad for you, free spheres like this, you won't get that much in the future at this level.
Have a nice game anyway."

Brennus helped me know about the sphere (I didn't know a bout it) and let me take another one 10min later at a new arena. It happened during 1v1 arena event.

Thanks to him.
pierre89 has attached the following file:

Sunday, November 24th 2019, 2:55pm

Interacial gift

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=13898732[img]http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=13898732[/img]