You are not logged in.

Friday, November 15th 2019, 12:13pm

[REPUTATION] Arbiters of Fate

Weekly knowledge test: 15/11-21/11/2019

What is required to start fulfilling the Firstborns missions? And what are the individual steps?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct and complete answers up to 5 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • Only complete and detailed answers will be rewarded. If there is more than 5 detailed and complete answers the most unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Nov 22nd 2019, 9:33am)

Sunday, November 17th 2019, 11:21am

First of all, we neet to get level 5 to be able to start reputation intro quests.
There's the Ancient mask, which give those quests. So we need to find that mask after level 5.
The mask can drop when killing superbeings, or participating the carnival of masks event.
Once we get the mask, we need to complete the quests in order: Voice of the Ancient Mask, Postponed Death and Racing with Death. After we complete these quests we can reach and complete the missions of the firstborn.
At last we have the mighty Chewbacca.

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 6:31pm

For me it was never a piority as you will see what I did below :lol: :lol:

First I got that mask from killing mobs and didnt really care for it... I was bored from picking one day and tried to do the quest... My lack of interest in the rep itself made me go with the option *throwing the mask away* :lol:
and that way I managed to make the mask speak to me... went to healer and it asked me to kill some mobs...

since I do nothing but kill monsters I did the quest and mask once again talked to me saying I need to go to past to change his destiny ?? thats how I gained access to Past battlefields ^^

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 3:55pm

First off you need to hit lvl 5.

After lvl 5 you are able to get the mask as a drop from the monsters of Faeo.
Once you manage to get your hands on the mask, you talk to it (Found under the quests tab in inventory)
After talking to it a chain of quests open for you, once you finish them you unlock 2 new (rather old :lol:) battlefields.
Then you must go in the battlefield and fight to complete more quests.

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 9:17pm

The Arbiters of Fate awards reputation points to players of level 5 and above, after completing the "Voice of an Ancient Mask" quest.

"Voice of an Ancient Mask" quest is available upon receiving the Old Ritual Mask after killing superbeeings or participating in the Carnival Masks event.

After receiving the mask you have to select the option to try and throw it away. This will NOT remove it from your backpack but will allow you to continue the mission.
Speaking with the mask will open the old battlefields. Your first visit will not award any reputation .

The next quest is "Postponed Death" that requires at one stage to complete a series of victories on the battlefields of the past. The series should include 2 to 5 wins in a row.

"Racing with Death" is the last quest and requires to complete 6 simple, 4 ordinary and 1 difficult assignments .
Further, during the quest, you will need to kill the Butcher (not necessary to be under the effect of Rainbow-Rage). The Firstborn will also require the Rainbow Sphere or Vertsida Flower Stem.

After completing the quest, the Mask will disappear from the backpack, and now the Firstborn will be available at the Trade fair place.

From here on, you will be able to finish missions daily and increase reputation.