You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 3:40am

ATTN: Admins - Addition/Ammendment to Existing Attack Rules request

More and More frequently i've seen players provoke other players with hex/lost soul other negative effects, then once the affected player responds with execution/attack, the player who was provoking in the first place then cries to guards "foul play" hoping to jail the person they provoked in the first place.

This has happened to me on numberous occasions (and many others) and we've had to PROVE our innocence repeatedly (most recently while a magmar guard was in same location when provocation happened) while these other players keep re-offending and hoping that one day the players they provoke will not have saved the proof needed to keep themselves out of jail for illegal attacks. The current rule is to prove your innocence as you are assumed guilty by default. Well, lets make it a bit more fair and give jailing to those who are fraudulently trying to have others jailed when they KNOW they're in the wrong.

MY PROPOSITON TO ADD TO EXISTING RULES: Any player found guilty of commiting a false accusation of "provocation to attack", will then face the consequenses of "provocation to attack fine/jailing". Any repeat offences will excalate the amount of fine/jailing in the future.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 6:37am

No.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 6:19pm

No

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 8:06pm

Yes and no

I think it's a good idea, but punishement must be light (for example: 3 days of jail, 1week of jail, if more complains maybe 1month of jail) . Negative effects exist to be used. Surely isn't nice to receive negatives effects, but is your problem if you decide to answer. Take responsibility as an adult or better chose to ignore them. :smile:

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 8:18pm

Negative effects exist to be used. Surely isn't nice to receive negatives effects, but is your problem if you decide to answer. Take responsibility as an adult or better chose to ignore them. :smile:
This isn't Sith's point, the point is more like:
Player A [5]: hehe i hexed this lvl 20 who is raiding
Player B [20]: this lvl 5 speck dared to curse me? *squish*
Player A [5]: *surprised pikachu face* now i will report this lvl 20 for attacking me

Unless Player B is extremely diligent, taking screens, sending to guards after, they're pretty likely to get punished even though the attack is totally legal, because Player A will report to his own guards and say "wah wah mr guard look this lvl 20 attacked me in my own lands! BaN bAn REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

If this is Player A's first time then whatever, maybe they don't know the rules since the attack rules are so convoluted anyway, I wouldn't blame them. If they are doing it over and over again then they're clearly just being malicious and deserve some kind of punishment for trying to circumvent rules and get innocent players jailed.

So yeah, of course I agree this change would be nice, not that anything is ever gonna happen

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 12:04am

add it
404 not found

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 7:36am

No
You are one of the ones i'm referring to. The Big Pickle is another as is GwenPool. Its people like you who need to have their protection revoked for 6 months and we'll see just how long you last then with all the people whom you've tried to get jailed illegally come after you.

Sincerely,
Sith
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 11:02am

How ironic. The only guy who used to teleport to places like vurdaliya just to attack level 4-5-6 players for no reason whatsoever is crying about same level players using negative effects on him. Phahahahahaha. Cry more.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 7:40am

Surely throwing a hex/lost soul on opposing race when they invade your land should be ok. They are in essence provoking everyone of the opposite race by being there, therefore it should be open season for anyone to attack and it not be labelled a provocation by them. They are simply defending their territory, not provoking.

To then attack those guys, basically using the hex/lost soul as an excuse to circumvent the 5 level rule also sounds like a way of exploiting the provocation rule to seek revenge.

When anyone invades the opposite race, a lot of people will throw hexes etc if they have them, along with bears or whatever else. Then using that fact to go around attacking much lower levels than the rules allow when they were only doing their "duty" is manipulating the rules in my opinion.

Under the current rules it honestly didn't even cross my mind that a much higher level opposite race player could attack me if I'd used a negative effect on them while I was in my own land. Are we to just sit and watch them roam freely to ensure we don't get attacked & seriously injured? Pretty much makes hexes etc redundant for those who don't venture far but are willing to do their bit to protect their land & fellow race members.

Not sure about this one, needs thought & clarification ;o)

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 2:32pm

Pretty much makes hexes etc redundant for those who don't venture far but are willing to do their bit to protect their land & fellow race members.
They already are redundant, most players who raid can just remove them with one click anyway, this brave act of heroism to protect your race kinda doesn't do anything

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 3:30pm

instead add a medal to incite invasions to enemy lands the administration puts a "defenders medal" after seeing that nobody makes sense anymore in this game hahah

Saturday, November 23rd 2019, 8:29am

I say need to bring back old days, when you can attack anyone you want and you get full trauma no matter if you are 10 levels lower than attacker. its a gaame. would be more fun to raid.

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 4:24pm

instead add a medal to incite invasions to enemy lands the administration puts a "defenders medal" after seeing that nobody makes sense anymore in this game hahah
I agree, since it's inception I've been complaining the reputation should work where everyone has 10 rep worth of points, and each time they kill someone it gets lowered, so the incentive to gain rep would be to kill them sooner rather than later, at the moment I want people to get killed more so that when I kill XXXXXXX I get max rep possible - Mighty Warlord one time gave 100 rep I believe because of all the raidings he would do and never die.