You are not logged in.

Thursday, January 16th 2020, 12:52pm

Questions to the Administration!

Dear players,
as you have seen, a first interview with the administration has been published. Resulting from this, in our Discord channel the request was made to make this regular tool to inform you about all important and also unimportant issue, which might bother you.

Every couple of weeks, players in Discord will choose your TOP10 questions, which we will try to get answered by the administration and published in news.

Of course, every one should get a chance to place his question. To do this, you can use this thread or join our WOD-COM Discord Channel where you can find an extra channel to place your question or even send them in any of our other Social Media Channels.

Please understand that this thread is not for discussions. Only to post your questions. Every other post will be deleted.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jan 16th 2020, 12:53pm)

Monday, January 20th 2020, 5:14pm

Why is there so litte interess on behalf of admins to respond to players questions on forum? (like thisone )
I understand that for now there's one admin for multiple servers, but dont you have any other help, tceba? ("help" as in 2nd admin or admin-like figure, not help structures, who are sometimes hated or not taken seriously by the players).

There was at some point on DE server some sort of an "experiment" with players that were granted admins semi-powers. That did not go so good(from what ive heard), but isnt there a posibility to analyse that, take out what went wrong from it and try it again?

The lack of communication, answers and presence in the forum it's disturbing...

"The Q&A you are referring to has been brought in by the previous administration and was supposed to be answered by them. There will be no handling of this old thread anymore. However, with this thread a new tool has been implemented to bring your burning questions to admins attention and as mentioned every couple of weeks, several will be answered.

Current administration sure also will make their thoughts about of how to improve communication and information."

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jan 21st 2020, 9:41am)

Monday, January 20th 2020, 9:11pm

Why not let me write and carry out my free expression in the forum of the game?

"We do not quite understand this question. Of course, you can write and express yourself free in this forum as long as it is not insulting, foul and too hurtful for other players or violates and other of the forum rules!"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jan 21st 2020, 9:44am)

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 9:06am

how much do u earn by leading this game towards anti-F2P-ism??
how much more do u want to churn our dear poor paypallers?
how much would u take to revive game?
how correctly will u respond to my question or choose to ignore it?

"Respectless provocation is one way to express frustration. But it does not add any value to this thread. If you expect to be treated with respect and being taken serious, you should show the same attitude to others. If there is any constructive critics or questions we will gladly put them forward. But attempts to only provoke or show frustration will be ignored or deleted.

Please accept this and do not turn this thread into another only whining thread or it will die out as fast as any other attempt to communicate with the community in the past."

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jan 23rd 2020, 12:22pm)

Sunday, January 26th 2020, 4:10am

How do we not have inter-server tallaar halls yet? Even in events where we need 6 people we struggle to get 1 going in a whole week-end.

"Added to the question pool of players"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jan 26th 2020, 9:35am)

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 8:12pm

Hi Admin,

I have been away from game for a few months but try to keep up with gaming news and new changes. Thanks for taking the time to respond to our questions.

1. Based on Firefox, chrome and IE that will stop to support flash at the end of 2020, is it reasonable to say that the html5 client and browser version will be released in this year to users for testing?

Quoted

8. What is the current status about html5? And is there any schedule when it will be available on EU server?

- "I can’t give you any dates, to be honest. It is still on the testing phase. We will release this when ready."

http://warofdragons.com/info/news/?show=news&id=3535

2. Each year technology is getting better and better. In the past we were told that there were no plans in integrating RU and the other servers for inter-server pvp battles. Is this because of latency issues/technology issues or that RU is more progressed than COM/DE servers?
If the technology is there what might be the reason that this is not considered by developers in dev sprint?

"Added to the question pool of players"

Cheers :beer:

BK
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jan 28th 2020, 8:31pm)

Thursday, January 30th 2020, 12:44am

First of all, thank you for doing this and also for the efforts to renew the interests in BF with storms etc.

To continue the trend of BF related questions, are there any plans to change CC in someway? As it currently stands, it never happens. This makes completing starting UK quests impossible.

"Starting quests can be fulfilled by handing in Sparks of Heavenly Fires from level 11. So the problem here is the lack of instances in lower levels 3/4 etc. We will put the questions to the pool as well :)

UK quests (Agudar feats) now also can be done in the new BF CC386:
Agudar's first feat of valour
The Keeper of the Underground Knights suggests that you repeat Agudar's first feat of valour, winning 6 engagements in a row in the Crystalline Caves.
Current goal: Win 6 fights in a row in the Crystalline Cave or Battle in Caves, year 386 or win 16 fights total. After that, return to the Underground Knights Custodian.
Agudar's third feat of valour
The Keeper of the Underground Knights proposes that you repeat Agudar's third feat of valour, destroying the enemy's base in the Crystalline Caves.
Current goal: Defeat enemy base guards in the Crystalline Caves, Caves of Equals, or Battle in Caves, year 386, and bring Imonyan (10pcs) to the Underground Knights Custodian.
Agudar's second feat of valour
The Keeper of the Underground Knights proposes that you repeat Agudar's second feat of valour, gathering 113 green energy crystals in one go.
Current goal: In one trip to the Crystalline Caves or Battle in Caves, year 386 collect and deliver there Green Crystals (113pcs) or collect and deliver 1113 Crystals in several caves. After that, return to the Underground Knights Custodian.

If you encounter any issue in fulfilling the quests (it didnt count eg) please contact support to get it fixed manually."

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jan 30th 2020, 1:06pm)

Thursday, January 30th 2020, 4:41pm

why can we not make arena available as a general que like Tallars... just need 4 people to start, not 2 mags and 2 hums... seems that would make getting arena feats done more feasibly

"Forwarded to players pool"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jan 30th 2020, 6:09pm)

Tuesday, February 4th 2020, 5:11am

With very few low levels, it is hard to get BOV rep as there is barely anyone to bless. Are there any plans to introduce something that will allow us to gain that rep easier?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Feb 4th 2020, 1:10pm)

Thursday, February 13th 2020, 7:11pm

Hello

From February 3, I received the notification of receipt by the MY.GAMES Support administrators of the ticket No. NAK-577-62028. To make use of a scroll to change rune. It's been 10 days without receiving the service for which you pay with diamonds.
Why do not you notice the information on the use of these scrolls that the application is indefinite and only when administrators want to respond?
I really feel cheated

"Forwarded to support"

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one . 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
(Robert_Oppenheimer‎).

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Feb 13th 2020, 9:47pm)

Thursday, February 13th 2020, 8:22pm

When is Dungeon of forgotten heroes being brought back?

"Already in the players pool"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Feb 13th 2020, 9:47pm)

Friday, February 14th 2020, 7:19am

It is planned in the future to put the client for mobile as in Ru servers??

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Feb 14th 2020, 7:45am)

Tuesday, February 18th 2020, 12:20pm

Thursday, February 13th 2020, 7:11pm
Hello

From February 3, I received the notification of receipt by the MY.GAMES Support administrators of the ticket No. NAK-577-62028. To make use of a scroll to change rune. It's been 10 days without receiving the service for which you pay with diamonds.
Why do not you notice the information on the use of these scrolls that the application is indefinite and only when administrators want to respond?
I really feel cheated

15 days have passed since I requested a simple change of rune, it is incredible that we already have more than two weeks of waiting for such a simple task, the most incredible scheme is not free, I pay the service with diamonds and there is no response from the administration

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one . 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
(Robert_Oppenheimer‎).

Tuesday, February 18th 2020, 3:58pm

Thanks to our support service, i am really happy to have them!

Dr Hanasomay