You are not logged in.

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 12:53pm

Please increase the timer on chaotic victory tokens!!!!!!

Dear Admin

Please please please increase the timer on the tokens from 30 days to at least 40
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=659030313
Every time i get close I head to sea and lose them due to the limited timer.
Unfortunately when at sea I cannot fight if I can get online as the internets at sea are slow and poor.
Not every one in this game has the ability to play every day or paypal hundreds of pounds/euros but us paupers shouldnt be punished with a draconian paultry timer limited to such a short time :angel:

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 3:29pm

what i could love is if admin fix the ridiculous wait time in the fight. i mean notification to confirm is +5 minutes you have to bless 3 min before fight start without know who will come. then the fight start have to wait +3min

fix battle rules as in crucible wars please 5 minutes for confirm
the when you confirm 2 minut for preparation if fight start so people have time to choose is elixirs, rings, armor, pets, bless, i explain myself well?

then the fight starts we are like 3 minutes in dead time waiting fight start ...down that to 1 min and give those other 2 minutes to prepare

i dont know if its the same in everyone but in +16 its like that

Thursday, February 13th 2020, 12:35am

Dear Admin

Please please please increase the timer on the tokens from 30 days to at least 40
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=659030313
Every time i get close I head to sea and lose them due to the limited timer.
Unfortunately when at sea I cannot fight if I can get online as the internets at sea are slow and poor.
Not every one in this game has the ability to play every day or paypal hundreds of pounds/euros but us paupers shouldnt be punished with a draconian paultry timer limited to such a short time :angel:

git gud