You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sequana" started this thread

Friday, March 20th 2020, 11:43am

Delays in ticket handling

Dear players,

As many of you have may have noticed, the Support Team have been facing small delays in ticket completion. The team is attempting to complete requests as soon as possible but, due to the current climate, must prioritise the handling of tickets.

Priority handling includes issues such as server and race transfers, issues with accessing the game, payment issues and change of login details.

Rune transfers and other issues may be delayed for several weeks, so please bear this in mind when making applications for services.

Meanwhile, the teams are attempting to solve all pending issues, whilst simultaneously preparing the upcoming update and merge.

Thank you very much for your understanding and please stay safe!
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Nov 19th 2020, 10:23am)

Saturday, March 21st 2020, 10:51pm

several weeks is 20+ weeks, right? because thats the timing of mine :)

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 9:24pm

I can understand that they always have a lot to do, but it cannot be that the auto replies only send to close tickets, either give a reasonable answer or just leave it out, I don't get in touch very often but when it comes to a topic and an auto reply comes what kind of service is that, if you only draw money, you have no players, either you do your work properly or there is simply no ticket system. So please think before you process tickets.

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 9:28pm

There are so many mistakes in the game and always hearing the same thing that the players are to blame is boring, either you fix the mistakes or reimburse them normally, because it cannot be that the players pay real money and are then to blame for the game, we are Admins or you? I'm not angry with you or anything, just take things a little more seriously because it's no fun to sit and write on the ticket all the time. So I expect if you have found time to just restore my repu, because that is definitely not my fault.