You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 3rd 2020, 11:52pm

• 0 has two lines of symmetry (vertical and horizontal), plus 180 degree rotational symmetry.
  • 1 has one horizontal line of symmetry (and 180 degree rotational symmetry) if you just write it as a line. But if you write it fancy it has no symmetry.
  • 2 has no symmetry.
  • 3 has one horizontal line of symmetry if you draw the top and bottom equal sized, but no rotational symmetry.
  • 4 doesn’t have any symmetry unless you draw it joined up, exactly as wide as it is tall, and with no additional lines. Then it has one diagonal line of symmetry.
  • 5 has no symmetry.
  • 6 and 9 (which is just upside-down 6) have no symmetry.
  • 7 has no symmetry.
  • 8 has two lines of symmetry and 180 degree rotational symmetry if you draw the top and bottom the same size. If you make the top smaller than the bottom, it has only one vertical line of symmetry.
  • 9 (see 6)
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 12:04am

Which country won eurovision 2010?

a) Turkey

b) Germany

c) Romania

d) Azerbaijan

e) Belgium

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 12:11am

Germany
Dr Hanasomay

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 12:20am

Quoted from "Atrocitus"

Quoted from "Black_Light"

Quoted from "Atrocitus"

Quoted from "Terra Incognita"

A symmetric number is a number that is the same when read backwards and forwards (i.e. left-to-right or right-to-left).
However, to be perfectly “symmetric”, a number should contain only digits that look the same, backwards and forwards.
Also note that such a number has a four fold symmetry, so it would read the same upside-down!

10 - 01 not symmetric, so 6,7,9 is also not symmetric example 9 upside down is 6
8 - 8 symmetric you can look from left, right, up, down, upside down etc.

invalid question ?
A palindromic number (also known as a numeral palindrome or a numeric palindrome) is a number that remains the same when its digits are reversed. Like 16461, for example, it is "symmetrical". The term palindromic is derived from palindrome, which refers to a word (such as rotor or racecar) whose spelling is unchanged when its letters are reversed. The first 30 palindromic numbers (in decimal) are:
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99, 101, 111, 121, 131, 141, 151, 161, 171, 181, 191, 202
then your question should have been which number is not palindrome, because 10 u read as ten and 01 you read as zero one, symmetric number is number like 8, you can't change it, rotate it, look from different angles, it will always be 8
polindromic numbers are also symmetric ....

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 12:23am

Dont spam anymore please, as tj said, just send mail to him...
Dr Hanasomay

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 12:23am

Quoted from "Atrocitus"

Quoted from "Black_Light"

Quoted from "Atrocitus"

Quoted from "Terra Incognita"

A symmetric number is a number that is the same when read backwards and forwards (i.e. left-to-right or right-to-left).
However, to be perfectly “symmetric”, a number should contain only digits that look the same, backwards and forwards.
Also note that such a number has a four fold symmetry, so it would read the same upside-down!

10 - 01 not symmetric, so 6,7,9 is also not symmetric example 9 upside down is 6
8 - 8 symmetric you can look from left, right, up, down, upside down etc.

invalid question ?
A palindromic number (also known as a numeral palindrome or a numeric palindrome) is a number that remains the same when its digits are reversed. Like 16461, for example, it is "symmetrical". The term palindromic is derived from palindrome, which refers to a word (such as rotor or racecar) whose spelling is unchanged when its letters are reversed. The first 30 palindromic numbers (in decimal) are:
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99, 101, 111, 121, 131, 141, 151, 161, 171, 181, 191, 202
then your question should have been which number is not palindrome, because 10 u read as ten and 01 you read as zero one, symmetric number is number like 8, you can't change it, rotate it, look from different angles, it will always be 8
polindromic numbers are also symmetric ....
but your question is about symmetry not about polindromic

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 12:24am

They are not symmetric. the word polindromic means can be read front or backwards and will result the same does not mean symmetric.... how is 9 symetric? there is no symmetry as reading backwards or forwards resulting the same symmetry.

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 12:28am

They are not symmetric. the word polindromic means can be read front or backwards and will result the same does not mean symmetric.... how is 9 symetric? there is no symmetry as reading backwards or forwards resulting the same symmetry.
just imagine when you are looking yourself in the mirror

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 12:36am

Black_Light has attached the following file:
  • mirror2.jpg (76.86 kB - 35 times downloaded - latest: Apr 4th 2020, 12:44am)

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 12:36am

Just ask a question alread...
Dr Hanasomay

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 12:37am

One of the most infamous schemes got a name after him:

-Charles Ponzi
-Jeremy Clarkson
-Bernie Madfos
-Charlie Xavier
-Austin Powers

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 12:37am

wtf problem had this forum I was trying to post and didn't do anything!
404 not found

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 12:38am

Charles Ponzi ?
Dr Hanasomay

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 12:39am

Forum got crush all the time, i dont know why :(
Dr Hanasomay

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 12:39am

Charles Ponzi ?

Yes. The Ponzi Scheme

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 12:42am

i mean value's not changing for 6,7,8 and 9... but for 10 value will be 01 = 1
and pls stop...

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 12:45am

and pls stop...
don't make invalid questions in a first place :cool:

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 12:48am

and pls stop...
don't make invalid questions in a first place :cool:
its up to jesters not to you

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 1:07am

Entry for 1:07

Who did most post in this thread due to
numeric discussion?

a) Atrocitus
b) Black_Light
c) FantazikZens