You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 6th 2020, 4:14pm

sorry... :embarressed:

Monday, April 6th 2020, 4:39pm

potatoes
Dr Hanasomay

Monday, April 6th 2020, 5:04pm

yep

Monday, April 6th 2020, 5:10pm

a Squeletton with a sword
sorry it was invalid, i post it too soon. i have to wait 1 people to ask before me
Dr Hanasomay

Monday, April 6th 2020, 5:14pm

a Squeletton with a sword
sorry it was invalid, i post it too soon. i have to wait 1 people to ask before me
I see, no problem ^^

Monday, April 6th 2020, 5:32pm

FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Monday, April 6th 2020, 5:37pm

Nabu Habu Blueberry is correct, it's that name also in location. the other is a typo
404 not found

Monday, April 6th 2020, 5:40pm

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Monday, April 6th 2020, 6:02pm

Nabu Habu Blueberry is correct, it's that name also in location. the other is a typo
http://warofdragons.com/npc_info.php?npc_id=356 well idk who is right lol, jesters will decide

Monday, April 6th 2020, 6:05pm

http://warofdragons.com/npc_info.php?npc_id=356 well idk who is right lol, jesters will decide
Having merited the title of Bluebelly - an achievement for any representative of the Habu people - the esteemed Nabu-Habu is one of the few members of his tribe fluent in Faeo. Having found shelter from Mirrow's merciless rays in a small salt lake, the wise creature revels in life on the Isles of Swirling Mist.

Monday, April 6th 2020, 6:10pm

northern Lights
Dr Hanasomay