You are not logged in.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Saturday, April 18th 2020, 7:38pm

I know people who spent like 10k golds in both chests and in luck glow and still hasn't gotten dzerug & cerrador ones, and i know people who spent like 200g on luck glow and about 150 or so in chests and got both. So yeah, luck is a weird thing lol.

I myself haven't got jacksh when it comes to these two. Others I got fairly easily, spent over 1k gold on luck glow and didn't see dzerug, for cerrador, didn't spend much on chests tbh, maybe 500-600g so I can't say anything.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, April 27th 2020, 9:46pm

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…rtikul_id=28804 - my third :) only need now one more luck glow one :angel:

Tuesday, May 5th 2020, 12:28pm

I know some people that closed statuette collection and decided to stop the game ....
Maybe is better for you to not find it ! :lol:

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 12:52pm

i'm collectiing my 6th or 7th set :)

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 1:44pm

ones from luck glow and chests dont come easy...ive been missing them forever....no luck

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 11:59pm

Luck attracts luck.

Aren't you lucky? Pretend ! Stay positive!
Luck will come to you naturally because you will see events from a different perspective. You may have the chance to log out 4ever. :lol:

:shuffle: It’s ironic of course, I wish you all a good game ! :kiss2:

Sunday, May 10th 2020, 12:02am

i'm collectiing my 6th or 7th set :)
You pick up lots of sets, I pick up lots of depression by reading you ! :lol:

:shuffle: