You are not logged in.

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 1:19pm

For Admins!

Admins make the game not only for magmars! In caves 386 and temple 283, people cannot play. There is no balance between the sets, the chance that the magmar will win 90%. Permanent stuns with super blows and elix. Is the tank losing the dodge? Is BC vs Dodger real? This is not the first month such! Why do you like magmar more? Do they bring more money into the game?

The game should be fun, but now it brings only nerves! Make equal fights for everyone!

:grrrr: :grrrr: :grrrr:

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 1:23pm

I totaly agree,humans have to work so hard to win fights,Mags continuasly stun us,how is this possible when we are supposed to be equal,I'm lucky if i can get one stun in a fight,please fix this!!!

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 1:41pm

:smoke: no magmar :smoke: no magmar :smoke:

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 2:55pm

If you are talking about DE players, then yes.. Both DE factions are super disbalanced and broken.

Friday, May 29th 2020, 7:14am

First, they should fix the initiative chance, atm DE players always get to strike first and that is already huge advantage because of sticking arrow effect bug. That bug is so broken that it might actually be a feature instead :)

Friday, May 29th 2020, 12:29pm

No.

+1

(no idea what you mean but i 100% agree :yes: )

Saturday, May 30th 2020, 11:14am

The fact that the humans are the ones complaining is funny PepeLaugh

Saturday, May 30th 2020, 8:08pm

i think we play diferent game, in my battlefields stun rating is very higher on humans, and Powerful True Arrow on all stun or only 1 hit is near 0% on me and near 100% on humans

Saturday, May 30th 2020, 10:22pm

I think we all like to pont fingers and tell a story of how lucky the opposite race is, the fact is without proper stats this is a never ending story that has been going on for years...
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Saturday, May 30th 2020, 10:52pm

really? but what about having queued on inter-server ????? and yet i speak only eng pay rougly about 200E per month and I NEED TO LEARN RU OR DE??? dude really????????

Thursday, June 11th 2020, 3:20am

I never won in caves 386 and temple 283, because humans are cheaters, they stun too much, their arrow always works on me, and they always attack me more than one, no fair play. These BFs are make for humans.

Admins please fix! :speak:

Sounds like bullshit? Maybe, just like first post :lol:

Tuesday, June 16th 2020, 3:48pm

There are two imbalances in caves, the first, for me, it is not that magmas make us more stunned, I have seen human fights that are horrendous, they fight very badly and for that reason they lose, there is also a small difference between the pay pal and those who we do not put money in the game, the pay pal have an advantage without any doubt.

and the other is the waiting time to make a cave on the human side, many times I have had to wait 3 hours or more to enter 1 cave, I think the admins should see that, and try to balance the game, I It would be possible to make the caves as it is done in meridian, and so the entrance could be much more fluid for everyone.

And finally I would think that they should make a field like the sands, but 1 vs 1, this would make the game much more fluid

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: