You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Terra Incognita" started this thread

Wednesday, June 10th 2020, 9:42pm

Diamond CEEEEEEEEERTS

I'm bored so, naturally, it means I have to make another worthless post on a place that is more dead than the game and my inner-self, respectively.

The cert event is up on RU for a few days now so that most likely means (because this server follows their events in only a cpl days delay) that it'll come here any day.
I don't care.. but there seems to be a lot of you that do, given constant flooding of every news article. So, yeah.. fyi

Also, wtb TradeDeadlyJourney, please. And seasonal June, even more please. Don't push it to the end of the month, back to back with July... plis? :sneakers:

Thursday, June 11th 2020, 10:54am

The cert event is up on RU for a few days now so that most likely means (because this server follows their events in only a cpl days delay) that it'll come here any day.
last certs event on RU was 15.05, what do you mean by a cpl of days? :smoke:

• "Terra Incognita" started this thread

Thursday, June 11th 2020, 12:07pm

I popped there to take a peek and saw dia certs but didn't open to read what it was actually about sooooo... yeah my bad, no certs.. News feed riots can resume then :angel: