You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 26th 2020, 8:29am

About Lag in interface

Does anyone else have lag, not in fight but in interface?

like click hunt screen but wait few seconds to load, and click mob wait few seconds to start hunt screen?

Anyone else have similar issue? What is a solution?

I have good hardware and good internet, 1shot serpagon can be 6-9 second, and 2 shot can be 9-11 sec
I dont have much lag in fight, onlytime I lose seconds is when mob is stalling till 14 seconds to hit...

But outside of fight I have somelag

Friday, June 26th 2020, 4:11pm

I've been having the same problem recently. The interfaces will stall before they actual load.

Monday, June 29th 2020, 3:38pm

Yes I am getting lag in the interface as well

Wednesday, August 5th 2020, 4:47am

Here is some tangible evidence of client lag I just got.

This is a brief post of my chat log as it happened - notice the times!!!

04:15 Urchi’s magic experiments have been a success!
04:20 Bid created successfully.
04:24 Bid created successfully.
04:25 Bid created successfully.
04:19 You sold Fiery Heart 1 pcs.
04:21 You sold Crimson Sparkling Fragment 3 pcs.

Thought I was losing my mind as I thought I someone must have beat me a micro second before I clicked on the sell button in exchange for those last 2 items as nothing happened when I clicked and I had to refresh which then didn't show the items anymore. I got no notification of sale until a few minutes later as you see.

Completely unreliable playing this game for a long time now. You don't know when it might freeze on you thus why I rarely do anything but collect my daily's & buy/sell things. :puke:
:smoke: