You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sequana" started this thread

Monday, June 29th 2020, 10:20am

Complaints About Curses

If you believe that the curse imposed on you is not right, please write here following the guidelines:

1. Nick
2. Approximate time when you noticed you were cursed.
3. Last time you logged in, and weren't cursed (approx.)
4. Description of situation

Responsible for answering: Magmar Guards

Applications not filled in this form will be removed immediately!
Flood in any form, will be removed immediately! (possible forum gag between 1 and 7 days)

The final authority is the administration, therefore if the answer gotten here does not please you, write to Support

Tuesday, November 17th 2020, 2:29pm

It is unfair way to pay the ban

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Shaggy89
15/11/2020 at about 19:00
15/11/2020 at about 14:30-15:00
ı was fined 1500g for violation of game rules article4.a,the reason for me placing a complaint about this fine is this:for years,every player who was jailed/fined joined shaissar fights and paid their fines,but evening of me being jailed there is a new rule without even guards being informed that players who join shaissar fights don't get any gold from it.I can only get %10 of the normal amount of gold ı'd get from monsters,the problem with that is that in level 20 every monster is designed to be killed only by using elixirs.Therefore ı can only pay by buying diamonds,and as someone who lives in Turkey,in this current exchange rate it's impossible to afford it. and this being done especially after Turkish players getting jailed(and with such a haste that only the guard who changed it knows about it,no others do),please revoke it so that we can get money from shaissars and have equality of opportunıty.

The reason you are fined for here is pretty clear) And has been explained to you in detail. Unfortunately is not allowed to display reason and proofs for fines in public, but this punishment has been set in agreement and accordance with the admistration. Feel free to address you complaint to support.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Nov 17th 2020, 3:20pm)

Tuesday, November 17th 2020, 2:39pm

It is IMPOSSIBLE to open this ban

1)http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Sequana
2)16/11/2020 at about 09:35
3)16/11/2020 at about 09:10
4) When ı asked about fıne ı recieved to the guards,th reason presented to me was that in 2015 I used an IP with a player that ı don't even know(at workplace and/or internet café).What they are asking is that I find that person from 5 years ago who ı don't even know and pay for his fine,that way my curse will also go away,it's a very utopic scenario and as far as I can remember,I have already paid that fine.

Here as well, the reason is not only one share of an IP 5 yrs back. And the player you are related to is not only one. Here as well feel free to have a conversation with our Review team to get full clearance.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Nov 17th 2020, 3:21pm)