You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sequana" started this thread

Monday, June 29th 2020, 11:15am

Broken stuff [Post HERE!]

Dear players,

We already have a thread for untranslated Russian text you may encounter and a thread for library articles that need to be updated. However, there are still many things that may be incorrect/incomplete out there, for example, misspelled words, incorrect or missing information in descriptions or names or articles, which don't fall under any of the above mentioned threads.

This is why I am creating this third thread. Should you encounter any mistakes, please submit them in a comment under this thread and we will do our best to fix them.

Your comment should include:
  1. Title of the quest/item/library article/etc;
  2. A link to the item/article/etc, if possible;
  3. What is the mistake?
Thank you for your collaboration.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jun 30th 2023, 1:54pm)

Wednesday, August 12th 2020, 5:24pm

Compas is not working. It just shows Things like "Loc_10" instead of locations. NPCs and Monsters don't work at all

Thursday, August 13th 2020, 7:14am

cant complete quest

secrets of the past and future
http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=35633

i did the quest scattered necklace and have luan ammy no use cant hand in quest

Saturday, August 15th 2020, 9:37am

Compass not functioning

The compass is not functioning
UltimateGameman has attached the following file:
  • Compass.JPG (52.57 kB - 94 times downloaded - latest: Mar 24th 2024, 3:47am)

Monday, September 7th 2020, 5:58am

Dusk Luck
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=17257
item info: ' ... the likelihood of successful collection and receipt of additional resources is reduced ... ' - cannot even pick resource with this debuff on
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Thursday, September 24th 2020, 4:25am

There's a new bug. The game gets delayed on almost everything we want to use/sell on auction/exchange. About 10 minutes ago, I tried selling something on the exchange (centridos, to be specific), I'm clicking on the sell button but it doesn't do anything, no message in chat that states I sold something or earned anything, no change in my money, nothing. I refresh and everything is done, got my money, sold my item and the exchange app is gone.

But I'm not done yet. There's also something wrong with the teleport amulets & scrolls (I'd say with everything that's clickable but it doesn't apply to resources on hunt screen), it doesn't work, there's a huge delay in that. I click maybe 5-6 times and just wait, 10 sec later I'm magically teleported to where I want to be.

Please fix the issue.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, October 26th 2020, 10:32am

Stone of Revelation Quest

Greeting,

I need to report an issue regarding the completion of 2nd Stone of Revelation quest, I believe that the scroll to teleport in human land was not given to me by the Elder and I tried so many times to enter human land but always failed to submit my quest, without this quest I'm totally stuck with my city reputation and can't continue with the Ultimate Gambit quest. Can anyone do something about this? Very much appreciated.

-
Tyrannitar_002

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 1:46pm

Wasted Absolute Experience Drain Elixir, Elixir of Rock skin and Vertsida

Dear All,

I know no one will give attention to this but I want to let you know that I totally wasted my time and I wasted 9g for the Absolute Experience Drain Elixir (9g), Premium Elixir of Rock Skin and Vertsida's fury because of a very strong lag that it won't let me hit and taking very long time to load the page and each time i'm hitting it totally stopped. I need my resources back to me.

I don't care if you all take my loot from the time I started hunting with these effect today. I need my money and elixirs back!!! :grr:

Thursday, October 29th 2020, 10:09pm

Today I hunted nearly 170-180 Grim Gargoyles with these effects:

Nightmare Lord Gift
Dawn Luck
Evil eye pot
Pot of gold
Blessing of the warlord
Rainbow Power
October gift
Anniversary rock skin
Inspiration
Meat soup
Thirteen-fold strength
Gift of insight

And 0 eyes. And I talked to my friends, they reported that they were in the same situation aswell(0 or 1 eye).
It is a strong probability that there is a problem related with anniversary effects and eye drops.

Please investigate this issue.

Thursday, October 29th 2020, 10:35pm

Today I hunted nearly 170-180 Grim Gargoyles with these effects:

Nightmare Lord Gift
Dawn Luck
Evil eye pot
Pot of gold
Blessing of the warlord
Rainbow Power
October gift
Anniversary rock skin
Inspiration
Meat soup
Thirteen-fold strength
Gift of insight

And 0 eyes. And I talked to my friends, they reported that they were in the same situation aswell(0 or 1 eye).
It is a strong probability that there is a problem related with anniversary effects and eye drops.

Please investigate this issue.
They said that this is very rare, but this can happen. :sleep:

Monday, November 2nd 2020, 5:35pm

this buff is broken http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=9491

they get it every time im 1v8 and the more join the stronger they get yet the text states it should be applied if they are outnumbered.

Friday, November 27th 2020, 7:39pm

Ice Ointment
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=33170

THese items comes in battle effect but they should be in Temporary effects

Monday, December 28th 2020, 6:46pm

Unable to fight

Ever since the update, I have been unable to hunt. Everytime I try to start a fight I get a message "Unable to initiate fight." I have cleared my cache and restarted client several times and it continues to do this. The response time is also very slow. I will click on a location to move and it takes sometimes 30 seconds before it makes the move.

Tuesday, December 29th 2020, 12:50am

fire kroffdor and mount restless dzerug dont use their magic and skillscapabilities respectively

Tuesday, December 29th 2020, 1:11am

edlivewarror [10] dont use its magic also

Tuesday, December 29th 2020, 8:46am

Dark kroffdor dont use kroffdor breathe.

Tuesday, December 29th 2020, 10:15am

seems like most monsters dont use their abilities at all

Tuesday, December 29th 2020, 10:36am

i have empty glossy flask *2
i can't seem to fill it or deny the quest
please fix it ^^

Friday, January 1st 2021, 7:25pm

There is a bug with cerberus and other incarnation effects. I cannot use incarnation effects !