You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 5:13pm

Noted Inside The Game System (May I Visit)

I have a concern, why did you upgrade the system with high performance required they slowed down the transmission / transmittg network connect to the user. My character, opponent(s), monster(s), and even location have a slow loading when it comes to the fight and another thing I just die suddenly before or until the character's loading is over. You already removed the loading bars -(so how long will an individual wait to be able to play properly and connected? - * not/ unlike before, when you did not update , "it so comfortable to play"). So interrupted and disappointed. :no: :wink:

Note: WOD System upgrade (animation and graphic used) required need high performce for the system unit. The lower system specs could not keep up with the version you applied. :smoke:

Rated: Poor (html5) I don't think if your company will adjust on this issue (percentage: 0%) (user you disturb: 100%) :no:

Logic: One thing I don't know if there's a beta tester on your game...
why more players is on favor with these? Because on having a good and better game rewards? :nono: :yes: (representing emojis)