You are not logged in.

• "Sequana" started this thread

Thursday, August 6th 2020, 7:02pm

Issue with payments

Dear players,

currently there seem to be an issue with payments via paypal. Administration is aware of the problem and is trying to fix it asap.

Should you buy diamonds and not receive them withing 30 minutes, please submit a ticket to support via our support site. Please keep in mind to open the site via browser to avoid any issues with the support site.

In the meantime administration suggest to avoid doing payments with Paypal and choose other payment methods!

Thank you for your understanding!
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (May 27th 2021, 7:58pm)

Friday, November 27th 2020, 12:46am

The support links dont work just keep going back to same link so how to solve this ?

Monday, January 25th 2021, 5:54pm

I made a diamonds purchased around 8 hours ago still not received them this is my contacting support here, I am tired of making posts to support for this issues every time I buy diamonds , It is to much of an inconvenience and the reply always the same generic one. I am done buying diamonds here!
drops are not "Random" they are "Extinct"

Tuesday, January 26th 2021, 12:39pm

The support links dont work just keep going back to same link so how to solve this ?

The link works fine for me. When you have issues, please try to copy the link into browser and start from there.

Tuesday, January 26th 2021, 12:40pm

I made a diamonds purchased around 8 hours ago still not received them this is my contacting support here, I am tired of making posts to support for this issues every time I buy diamonds , It is to much of an inconvenience and the reply always the same generic one. I am done buying diamonds here!

Really sorry to hear that. Payments via paypal are very slow at the moment and even can take up to three days. Game administration is working on a solution.

Sunday, April 24th 2022, 10:23am

Did paysafe card pay is working?

Yes it should work.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Apr 24th 2022, 12:22pm)

Thursday, August 11th 2022, 2:10am

visa card payments are not working either

Wednesday, September 28th 2022, 6:15pm

Paypal payment issue

Dear players,

currently there seem to be an issue with payments via paypal. Administration is aware of the problem and is trying to fix it asap.

Should you buy diamonds and not receive them withing 30 minutes, please submit a ticket to support via our support site. Please keep in mind to open the site via browser to avoid any issues with the support site.

In the meantime administration suggest to avoid doing payments with Paypal and choose other payment methods!

Paypal is not allowing me to purchase diamonds.

Wednesday, September 28th 2022, 9:42pm

RE: Paypal payment issue

Dear players,

Paypal is not allowing me to purchase diamonds.

Hello,

This is currently being investigated. Please can you contact Technical Support - they will be able to provide you with additional guidance.

For any others who may also experience this issue, please also contact Technical Support.

Thanks.

Saturday, December 17th 2022, 11:16am

Paypal payment issue

when I use the certificate 200d. and buy it why I still havent received the diamond??? Can someone tell me what's happening??? ?( ?(

Please contact Techincal Support, who will be able to assist you further.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Dec 17th 2022, 8:50pm)

Saturday, December 17th 2022, 4:02pm

Sofortuberweisung payment delay.

2 payments done using the payment method mentioned in subject.

First time I have issues with not immediatly getting what I pay for.

Sent a ticket but who knows when they'll answer. I just hope I get what I payed for quickly together with the diamond event drops.

If the lag and game breaking issues ain't bad enough, these delays on top :wall:

For issues with the relevant bonuses from events (including Lucky Investment certificates), please contact Technical Support.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Dec 17th 2022, 8:51pm)

Saturday, December 17th 2022, 5:10pm

Paysafe card does not work.
Amount is debited from the card, but is not credited to the game. It's not up to Paysafe!!! I've never had any problems there either. Since the support is very slow, you don't know when they will react.

Issues with PaySafe (and PayPal) have been reported. Awaiting further information - will post here as I find out more.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Dec 17th 2022, 8:52pm)

Sunday, December 18th 2022, 12:39am

I made 3 purchases today 2 with Pay Pal and 1 with credit card. Came out of my account but no diamonds. No response from support after 4 hours

Hello, the Support team may take up to a few days to respond. If you do not receive a response, please send me a DM.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Dec 18th 2022, 1:11am)

Saturday, October 21st 2023, 5:16pm

Good morning, I purchased diamonds about 24 hours ago. The payment disappeared from the account and the diamonds have not yet appeared, please help.

Answered in game.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Oct 22nd 2023, 1:34pm)

Monday, October 30th 2023, 7:24am

i made payment 2 times !!!!! first paypal and i bonuses but not the 50 diamonds and then now few days later i used card NOT paypal and same happened didnt get 50 diamonds so its not just paypal :bll:

Which bundle did you buy? Note: bundles for the chests in Autumn sale do not give diamonds.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Oct 30th 2023, 10:40am)

Tuesday, October 31st 2023, 9:52pm

today at 18.07 i bought diamonds but did not recieve any of the bonuses from diamond gift purchase event.
i should have got 16 out of 20 of them. i sent a ticked to support but send here also as note, if i messed that up :)

Tuesday, October 31st 2023, 9:54pm

can delete my post! 10 sec after post it arrived, fast response from technical. thank you! :)

Saturday, November 4th 2023, 5:41pm

I first bought a battle pass ticket for 15 euros on Friday 03.11.2023>>>I didn't get a ticket!
I activated the 200 diamond certificate for the second time on 04.11.2023.

I bought it for 50 euros Reliquary of the Looking-glass spirit. I did not get!!!

for the third time, 150 euros, which I also did not receive

Hello,

Please can you submit a ticket to Technical Support

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Nov 4th 2023, 6:11pm)

Sunday, November 5th 2023, 3:54pm

I first bought a battle pass ticket for 15 euros on Friday 03.11.2023>>>I didn't get a ticket!

I bought it for 50 euros Reliquary of the Looking-glass spirit. I did not get!!!

Hello,

Please can you submit a ticket to I first bought a battle pass ticket for 15 euros on Friday 03.11.2023>>>I didn't get a ticket!

I bought it for 50 euros [b]Reliquary of the Looking-glass spirit.
I did not get!!!

Hello,

Please can you submit a ticket to Technical Support
I did ticket 2 days ago but no one answer