You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sequana" started this thread

Thursday, August 13th 2020, 10:28am

Playing on shared computers

General information about playing the game in Internet cafés, other public computer or on shared computers:

Every character should be played on its own computer. We are aware there are families in which several people want to play the game but only have one computer or some are not in possesion of a computer at home and therefore play the game on public shared computers such as internet cafes.

We like to inform you, that sharing computers or playing on public computer can be risky:

1. If more than one character logs in to the game on the same computer, those will be considered as multi accounts. That means, these characters are not allowed to have any interaction with eachother such as trades or joining same fights (Game rules Article 1)

2. If any of these characters gets jailed for some reason, all other accounts being found on the same computers will also get jailed, until the „main“ account, the account who violated the game rules, has cleared his account. If there has been several accounts being fined, ALL accounts have to be cleared before your account will be released as well. That also means that even if you are innocent in that matter, you will have to suffer for the violations other do. Also excuses like "but we don't know each other" , "I only logged in from my friend's computer once" , "Me and my cousin logged in from same computer when we were on holiday" etc. won´t be considered at all.

3. Especially Internet cafes have a great risk, as there can be many players getting related to your own account. So if any of them is failing, you will suffer as well. People complain about it like "we don't know each other" , "I don't have any idea who that jailed character is" or " our computers were different,i loaned my friend some money and accidentally we logged in from same comp in internet cafe" - but here as well, these kind of excuses won't save you, and if your accountis being found playing from the same computer as any other jailed account, you will be jailed as well.

4. As a result,sharing computers is a very risky thing and you take the risk, so please do not log in to the game from computers that are shared by many people. Be careful when logging in on public shared computer. And always make sure not to accidently save your login details, which would make it an easy target also for hackers.

Have a good and save game

Turkish
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!: