You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 30th 2020, 12:52pm

Server have a huge troubless!

During 12AM - 1PM 30 of August Server got a huge lags, Frozen many times 5+ mins.
Not possible duing anything during this time.

Me just start Rage with a lot of Blesses (10+ gold) And cant do anything. Die several time becouse 5 and more mins was not possible loggin.

Just 1 good news - NON Broke becouse Tallaars Storm. Other way - this is will be most of problems.

Please compensate losing time and blesses.

Thank you!

Sunday, August 30th 2020, 4:22pm

Before speak about compensation, please fix that.

It's still unplayable, can't do more than 4 clic before it's out again

Tuesday, September 1st 2020, 6:55pm

Sorry to break it to you but i really dont think they compensate that :(

Wednesday, September 2nd 2020, 7:59pm

Game is becoming unplayable. The lag is a nightmare. Wait ages for fight to start, wait a few seconds everytime you click to attack, wait ages for mob to attack back. Wait even longer for fight to finish before you can click hunt screen again or you repeatedly get taken back to fight screen for previous mob. Then repeat. No good when you want to fight fast!.

Been getting worse and worse since update from last June/july (2019) if I remember correctly. Pretty sure on that big update they deleted servers or something. Eitehr way I see no light at the end of the rainbow :cry:

Don't give us compensation chest...just fix it please! :worship:

Friday, September 4th 2020, 1:50am

LAG has become the toughest enemy in the game. I can aspire to beat any player, but I know that I will never be able to beat this lag.

Please tell me how I can get this new lag curse to use on my enemies. I really want it. Herald-of-Death has cursed you with la......g. You won't be able to look at anything except chat which will be on a 2-3 minute delay and then crash. You are allowed to randomly click and at odd intervals things will work like you dying or if you are lucky the server might hit for you once every 3 moves.

Really hoping to buy some lag with gold. But might be willing to spare a few diamonds, if it comes with bugs as well like turning break-all on. So that when your opponent dies everything their wearing breaks instead of just a few things. Would be really nice if the unbreakable items my opponents wear get this weird feature where if they die with this curse active they have to contact support to equip there items again, right?