You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 5:26am

Final Instructions

hi,

so i walk in cloister this day,

and before i rush in, i saw inside instance there is npc option:

*The Chosen One greets you with a slight nod of the head.*
Welcome to the Cloister of Visions Yes, yes, you have heard correctly: you are already in the spectral world. The world of the dead is woven from the shadows of the past.... It is like a faded reflection in a mirror, an illusory copy of lands that are familiar to you, and that castle is an inalienable part of it. The solid walls protect these halls from the fierce residents of the Cloister of Visions, but as soon as you leave them - you are the only one on whom the safety of your life depends. You have only an hour, according to the Sands of Time, to hunt and collect the shadows of ghostly creatures. If you want to exchange trophies obtained in the world of the dead, you will have to return to the real world. But enough talk, the time to fight has arrived. Good hunting, Catcher...

so...

does this mean it drops tons of shadows please... :snowball:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 7:34am

hi,

here let's do a phrase analytic... :woody:

just to see if npc trolling... :evil:

- oh ok you shakin' it huh :lol:

Welcome to the Cloister of Visions Yes, yes, you have heard correctly: you are already in the spectral world.
- thanks, ok, ok, i'm in, got to spend 45 crystals you know... daily spectral visit :hi:

The world of the dead is woven from the shadows of the past.... It is like a faded reflection in a mirror, an illusory copy of lands that are familiar to you,
- so the essence of the old world be... shadows... of the past... :ghost:

and that castle is an inalienable part of it. The solid walls protect these halls from the fierce residents of the Cloister of Visions, but as soon as you leave them - you are the only one on whom the safety of your life depends.
- see, walls for halls... yep i guess i'm on my own...
:|

You have only an hour, according to the Sands of Time, to hunt and collect the shadows of ghostly creatures.
- oh yep, and before instance ends, sell it for 15s... :yes:

If you want to exchange trophies obtained in the world of the dead, you will have to return to the real world. But enough talk, the time to fight has arrived. Good hunting, Catcher...
- call me Cat... ch... cher... :rabbit:

---
npc option:

Welcome to the Cloister of Visions Yes, yes, you have heard correctly: you are already in the spectral world. The world of the dead is woven from the shadows of the past.... It is like a faded reflection in a mirror, an illusory copy of lands that are familiar to you, and that castle is an inalienable part of it. The solid walls protect these halls from the fierce residents of the Cloister of Visions, but as soon as you leave them - you are the only one on whom the safety of your life depends. You have only an hour, according to the Sands of Time, to hunt and collect the shadows of ghostly creatures. If you want to exchange trophies obtained in the world of the dead, you will have to return to the real world. But enough talk, the time to fight has arrived. Good hunting, Catcher...
----
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading