You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 17th 2020, 6:46am

So can we keep the annniversary elixirs?

Anniversary elixirs say dissapear on the Nov. 16th. It is currently the nov 17th...... :stesn: do we get them for 1 year???

Tuesday, November 17th 2020, 7:38am

shhhh dont remind the admins, i still have some leftovers that need to be used

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Tuesday, November 17th 2020, 7:47am

It's gonna disappear eventually, don't be the next Pilek (who lovs animels :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ) and come here immediately when something has to expire and didn't yet. Just use it, don't ask any questions and move on. If they intended these stuff to be around for an entire year don't you think they'd make it like the previous anniversaries from 4-5 years ago where these elixirs stacka nd you could just use them until next year's event? Of course they would, but they didn't, because they want to make you use these items and finish them and to make sure of that they give you a very short timespan.

tl; dr
Just use those elixirs and don't ask any questions.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, November 17th 2020, 4:51pm

not gonna lie. Legit just asking a question and you create a book :lol: you think admins are that stupid? that dont forget things like this ok? let me ask my questions on forum just like it is intended for :)

EDIT: Please refrain from offensive statements

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Nov 17th 2020, 6:39pm)

Tuesday, November 17th 2020, 4:52pm

if they expire then ill use them now, if they dont ill save them. Its called planning ahead, you should totally research it more!

Tuesday, November 17th 2020, 5:05pm

Now, listen. I know since you hung around totok, tmac, loyalty, lama/angel (doesn't matter, angel plays both characters lol) and all those other guys for a while and that took its toll on you, it's obvious your brain cells have all stopped working so I'll explain this to you very slowly:

1) It's not Hitler, it's Fevzi Çakmak, a Turkish Field Marshal and the pride of our army. If I ever hear you disrespect him like that again I'm going to make sure you spend every day in this game with multiple solumir's mirrors on you. So much so that yours boys' moneys will end, but the mirrors will keep coming.
2) Yes, they aren't so bright. Why do you think they have to set times for events? You think they log in and manually end some events at 23:59? No, of course not. Did you ever see a trade fair being reset? No. You know why? Cause they can't even bother manually resetting them. Did you realize some events were late? Like anniversary event? No? I'm not surprised.
3) Obviously you weren't around when those items would stack and last an entire year, so I'm not gonna go into that.
4) Please piss me off again, I beg of you. I need some fun for myself, I want to make you and the entire clan you're in my plaything.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, November 17th 2020, 5:12pm

Someone's having a little tantrum today, eh? Let's go then. :)

Tuesday, November 17th 2020, 5:14pm

and dont threaten me :lol: you dont scare me bro. I run a resteraunt in the USA ok? I come here for fun usually instances and BFs. OK? you cant hurt me :lol: screw off and dont catch let me catch you ruining anymore of my forum posts ok?

Tuesday, November 17th 2020, 5:14pm

to much words man i will not read all xD i will be quickly don't cry be happy
I do not need to be number 1 to be better than your....

Tuesday, November 17th 2020, 6:41pm

Please refrain from racist and offensive comments. They will result in a forum ban.

Wednesday, November 18th 2020, 10:26am

what is the definition of insanity? :glance: