You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 5:45am

Returning player advice

Hello everyone!

So I am coming back from a looong hiatus of playing the game. It's been a long while, I feel quite lost with the state of the game and I wanted to ask several questions (for some context, I am a f2p player and I'd like to still go valour since my character is in a decent spot I suppose):

1. How has valour and staying at a low level to try and climb up the ranks have changed? Is it still recommended to do it, or is it easier to just keep levelling and play for valor as you enter lvl 11+?

2. What are some things I can do as a low level to keep up with a steady economy? I've seen prices fluctuate a lot and it seems Fire Flowers are the most cost-efficient. Is breaking up leather armor still profitable? Are there new things I don't know about?

3. I remember you could get purple gear by killing lots of monsters and I suppose you could farm your way up with a PBT and lots of time. But is it worth it? I have green gear right now and I don't know if I should invest in blue or purple gear, especially if staying at lower levels isn't necessarily good anymore.

I may have more questions to ask and I'd really appreciate if someone took the time to answer them. :) also if you also happen to know about a human low level clan I'd like to join too if I figure that I want to stay for longer (EN or ES).

Thank you so much!
:beer:

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 7:50am

1. Considering you are currently in a decent spot id say just get valour as you go up in levels, there are plenty of magic storm events now and its pretty easy to gain valour. If you dont make it to a max rank in a lvl there is no need to worry though, at 11+ you can make up for the lost valour. Its more important to just try and gain as much rep when leveling. At lvl 5+ you can use statues in estate to give you more valour AND gain less xp per fight too which can be helpful.

2. As a lvl 4 your best bet is indeed picking fire flowers. Also naked hunting can make some gold but it seems that the amount of money monsters drop has been reduced. Buying food on exchange instead of the store can help alot though(15-25c saving per food). But as you level up the amount of money monsters drop goes up + rainbow blessing.

3. You can indeed get lvl 1-3 purple with the monster tokens, but looking at the gold cost in combination with token cost it is not really worth it. You would be better off buying the pieces on AH and selling later (boots are also really damn cheap, 5 shoemaker tokens which you can buy on exchange 5-6g each). Green gear is quite okay and you can just keep it now.