You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 2nd 2020, 11:56am

Magic Lasso

Has anyone ever completed this collection?
If so then what were the costs.

I myself am at 4/6 statues (just like alot of the people i have asked)
Wand - took like a week or 2 to get
Gift of Heaven - less than a month actively trying
Ludial - About 20-30 ludials obtained
Mirror - Took 3 Mirror chests

Still missing
Luck glow (spent aprox 3000g)
Precious chests (about 1000+g)

Wednesday, December 2nd 2020, 11:40pm

Still missing

I am with you - I have same thing as you - I have spent over 1100 in well and like 900g in chests - those two i am also missing too. thats whats frustrates me too.

Thursday, December 3rd 2020, 7:25am

Still missing

I am with you - I have same thing as you - I have spent over 1100 in well and like 900g in chests - those two i am also missing too. thats whats frustrates me too.
Funny thing is, on my lvl 5 char i got the luck glow statue in just 2 5g throws :lol:

Thursday, December 3rd 2020, 1:13pm

the more statues you have, the rarer the others get, if you don't spend at least 10k gold getting the last statue then you are lucky, stop trying

Thursday, December 3rd 2020, 7:35pm

about 20k in, and still missing chests last event tried for 2k gold again and nothing

Thursday, December 3rd 2020, 8:09pm

So the chance to get a mount from the chests is higher than getting 1 from the statues, cool

Friday, December 4th 2020, 10:26pm

10.000 thrown in well last days and still no lasso statuette here. and i am NOT talking about last statuette even.

I have 3 red stautetes, so actually i try to get 4. of 6... :beaten:

(thats what leads me to the following opinion: it´s not only getting more rare to get 6. statuette from a collection
as Liam told yoyu before, but also it could be more hard to achieve single statuettes if you try to reach second, third,
fourth Lasso in your character-lifetime.... (i already completed 2 Lassos and now go for third...))

But anyway... still luck is a huge factor and i still like it, no reason to me sad or mad about.

Challenge accepted!

:shuffle:

Saturday, December 5th 2020, 2:08am

10.000 thrown in well last days and still no lasso statuette here. and i am NOT talking about last statuette even.

(thats what leads me to the following opinion: it´s not only getting more rare to get 6. statuette from a collection
as Liam told yoyu before, but also it could be more hard to achieve single statuettes if you try to reach second, third,
fourth Lasso in your character-lifetime.... (i already completed 2 Lassos and now go for third...))

But anyway... still luck is a huge factor and i still like it, no reason to me sad or mad about.

Challenge accepted!

I am trying to get my 1st - this is SO FRUSTRATING THIS GAME....

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Saturday, December 5th 2020, 4:34am

At this point, I'm not even sure if UltimateGameman is actually, geniunely serious or just trolling.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, December 5th 2020, 12:33pm

At this point, I'm not even sure if UltimateGameman is actually, geniunely serious or just trolling.

100% if you don't even have one statue you have to ask yourself, am I even playing the game or spending all my times writing essays in guard section ?(
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Saturday, December 5th 2020, 1:05pm

Challenge accepted!

I will keep going atleast until i finish the fortune hunter deed. Only 8 more broadcasts for that. :lol:

Saturday, December 5th 2020, 1:43pm

I don t understand , you guys spend tons of gold for statues instead of buying diamond certificates and buying mounts in holiday fair?

if you invest 20k gold in dia certs you can buy all the mounts :P and you would have some gold left over.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Saturday, December 5th 2020, 1:47pm

100% if you don't even have one statue you have to ask yourself, am I even playing the game or spending all my times writing essays in guard section ?(
How DARE you say that?! Don't you know ikke is CHEATING all the time? ALL of the magmars who WON things are CHEATING! It's IMPOSSIBLE for someone to have 10-20k GOLDS in this game because I HAVE NEVER SEEN IT before! So you better check your words, cheater battleking69. I know just like ikke the cheater, you're also a cheater!
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, December 5th 2020, 4:11pm

Hey Valak,

seems like on that PC i cant quote but i´m referring to your post:

In general i got your idea and yeah - i had same and even calculated that for myself.

But:
Its around 3.600 Gold to pay for 400 diamonds regularly.

In my opinion thats much to much as statuettes from events come just additional
to the drop you receive from chests, well, Mirror.

It´s just about
1) math/statistics
2) knowledge about market prices
3) your individual selling prices (which includes cleverness+pacience)

to evaluate the outcome of those 3 main "luck events".

For me there is only small loss and it´s win even in luck glow.

So for me spending 3.200g for diamond certs >>> mount amulet in fair would be the waste.

I did buy Dzerug in special auction few weeks ago though. But that was for 1.750g - which is way
less then your idea here is. (and i knew i still need Ice Bear and Fiery Phad, so way with statuetes was
till i have all and i wanted to shortcut that :horse: )

Saturday, December 5th 2020, 4:45pm

How DARE you say that?! Don't you know ikke is CHEATING all the time? ALL of the magmars who WON things are CHEATING! It's IMPOSSIBLE for someone to have 10-20k GOLDS in this game because I HAVE NEVER SEEN IT before! So you better check your words, cheater battleking69. I know just like ikke the cheater, you're also a cheater!

ok Mr. Judgment :drink:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, December 7th 2020, 3:42am

Hakam I was serrious - I just have reached the 1000g loss achievement in the well on 1st December 2020- What right you think i was trolling?...

Monday, December 7th 2020, 9:52am

Hey Valak,

seems like on that PC i cant quote but i´m referring to your post:

In general i got your idea and yeah - i had same and even calculated that for myself.

But:
Its around 3.600 Gold to pay for 400 diamonds regularly.

In my opinion thats much to much as statuettes from events come just additional
to the drop you receive from chests, well, Mirror.

It´s just about
1) math/statistics
2) knowledge about market prices
3) your individual selling prices (which includes cleverness+pacience)

to evaluate the outcome of those 3 main "luck events".

For me there is only small loss and it´s win even in luck glow.

So for me spending 3.200g for diamond certs >>> mount amulet in fair would be the waste.

I did buy Dzerug in special auction few weeks ago though. But that was for 1.750g - which is way
less then your idea here is. (and i knew i still need Ice Bear and Fiery Phad, so way with statuetes was
till i have all and i wanted to shortcut that :horse: )
Hey you said you have already made 2 lassos, do you remember how much the 1st 2 lassos cost aprox?

Monday, December 7th 2020, 1:07pm

Hey you said you have already made 2 lassos, do you remember how much the 1st 2 lassos cost aprox?

I noted here that i did 3.800 in one luck glow with "normal" status so 2x drop...
next luck glow i did 1.600 with 100 diamon cert exchanged before so 4x drop..

With those 5.400 in total i received red statue from luck glow and (as it has my last in first collection)
i received next red statue after 100g throw in very fast...

But i cannot tell you about chest event and magic mirror unfortunatly.

From my feeling chest event was hardest anyway :pie:

Monday, December 7th 2020, 1:12pm

i found something else here

http://warofdragons.com/info/news/?show=news&id=3883

Seems like in addition of 2 Magic Mirror i got red statue from
2.700 games = 1.350 gold

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 8:09pm

I don t understand , you guys spend tons of gold for statues instead of buying diamond certificates and buying mounts in holiday fair?

if you invest 20k gold in dia certs you can buy all the mounts :P and you would have some gold left over.
Magic lasso can get mounts that are NOT available in the holiday fair to buy